Stubhub question

So slightly OT but I have a question:

I'm looking to grab two lower bowl tickets for the Pats game on the 25th but they're down to single seats on the Bills website so I've turned to Stubhub. To anyone who's bought tickets to a Bills game this way before - is it a better idea to grab seats ASAP or if I wait until closer to the game are the prices likely to lower or will they get more expensive? Thanks in advance for any advice - sorry if this bugs anyone.

Edited by Circusboy39

If you're going to one game, get your tix where you want, and do it soon. The pats* game is only week 3, so I wouldn't expect the prices to come down too much.

Too many pats* fans are willing to make the trip. A high priced ticket at the Ralph is a bargain to just about any other fan, especially them.

I drive in from Utica. When the pats* come to town there is a lot of pats* traffic on the 90.

It depends on quite a few factors and can be very hard to predict.

Weather

How the Bills are doing in the first 2 games

How the Patriots are doing in the first 2 games

How many tickets are left / how many people can't go

I often buy gameday Yankees tickets for well below face value. The key is to keep an eye on the # of tickets remaining (and sometimes the weather report), as this number goes down, prices will usually go up. If this number stays relatively high as gameday approaches, especially if lousy weather is predicted, people who can't get to the game will usually start to become desperate and lower their prices. Keep an eye on the Oakland game the week before (although it's not a division game, you may see some patterns which could be helpful.) Of course, your mileage may vary.

Early Bills games always sell well. Come December you usually have your pick at well below box office prices. That might change if (hopefully) we are still in contention. But despite all the tough talk about Buffalo weather, most fans are wusses and stay away when the weather turns ugly.

PTR

Cool - thanks a lot guys, you're lifesavers. I've got a friend coming in from out of town for their first Bills game so this is kinda a big deal.

Yeah, I would definitely buy in advance for September games when the weather is nice and optimism is high. Try Fansnap to look for available seats.

If they start off 2-6 you can usually walk up and get cheap seats for Nov/Dec games.