Jersey's for Jersey Guys and Gals

:unsure: Looking around for SOUTH JERSEY/PHILLY Bills' fans who know of any Bills' Booster clubs and more importantly to see if we can go together to make a jersey purchase.

I am going to order my new Bills' jersey because I want it on my back for the home opener with the RAIDERS when I will be up at THE RALPH and the price goes down when more of us join in the purchase so help me save some $$$ while you save some too.

We might be in IGGLES Territory but it is definitely GO BILLS!!

:unsure: Looking around for SOUTH JERSEY/PHILLY Bills' fans who know of any Bills' Booster clubs and more importantly to see if we can go together to make a jersey purchase.

I am going to order my new Bills' jersey because I want it on my back for the home opener with the RAIDERS when I will be up at THE RALPH and the price goes down when more of us join in the purchase so help me save some $$$ while you save some too.

We might be in IGGLES Territory but it is definitely GO BILLS!!

Look for us at Calloway's, in the Philly suburbs: Calloway's

Edited by John Gianelli

It seems that in the South Jersey Shore area there are not enough Bills' fans to create a Bills' Booster Club or we just don't know where we all are.

Unfortunately, the Booster Clubs are all at least an hour or more from the shore.

If anyone is near Atlantic City or Ocean City and interested in starting a Booster Club let me know.

I just moved to Cherry Hill, and I plan on going to the downtown Philly Bill's Backers bar called McFadden's. In terms of jerseys, I'm probably interested, but I need a youth size. If you can find a seller that offers youth jerseys (that aren't just old #21 spiller jerseys), I'd do it, assuming we could work out a good place to meet since I think we're about an hour away from each other.

I just moved to Cherry Hill, and I plan on going to the downtown Philly Bill's Backers bar called McFadden's. In terms of jerseys, I'm probably interested, but I need a youth size. If you can find a seller that offers youth jerseys (that aren't just old #21 spiller jerseys), I'd do it, assuming we could work out a good place to meet since I think we're about an hour away from each other.

Seems like too much of a coincidence to not be the same ownership of the Bills Backers bar in Manhattan by the same name.

It seems that in the South Jersey Shore area there are not enough Bills' fans to create a Bills' Booster Club or we just don't know where we all are.

Unfortunately, the Booster Clubs are all at least an hour or more from the shore.

If anyone is near Atlantic City or Ocean City and interested in starting a Booster Club let me know.

I live 20 mins from AC, and my brother as well. We are both die hard bills fans, travel to watch most home games at the stadium, and all away games on DIRECTV, we're in EHT and Mays Landing. PM me.

When I am in South Jersey I got to Kelly's in Neptune. Its about a driver 7 iron from my wife's family in Belmar. Not a Bills bar but a good spot to watch the games. An old school bar with great food. Don't be surprised if you see Jack Nicholson at the bar either.

• 3 weeks later...

Used to go to Hooters in Maple Shade/Cherry Hill. But they are closed now. I'd be interested as well.

Again, not a Bills bar, but Champps on route 73 shows all the games. It gets very crowded with Iggle fans. However, since the Bills are on almost exclusively at 1PM and the Iggles are mostly at 4 or prime time, there shouldn't be much conflict. I do know that a lot of Stiller fans show up there too.