If we beat the Pat's.

Cuze

god i really hope we don't tear down goal posts if we beat new england.

i live in the new england area.

the patriots are a team that win championships, regardless of the means they employ to achieve that end, recently they have 3 rings, and a 16-0 season under their belt.

if us, the 4-12 bills tear down the goal posts after beating them, it would look like if the kansas city royals threw a parade after beating the yanks in a regular season game.

simply embarrassing.

I say...Please Storm! I was 3 when they stormed after beating the Dolphins in '88....

why would we have stormed the field in 88'? I don't remember that but in the season opner in 1980 we did after a 17-7 win following an 0-20 1970's against the Dolphins!

why would we have stormed the field in 88'? I don't remember that but in the season opner in 1980 we did after a 17-7 win following an 0-20 1970's against the Dolphins!

It was vs. the Jets, we clinched the AFC East (first time I think since 1980); I was at the game and it was awesome.

Edited by Captain Caveman

Please save my aching brain and stop putting apostrophes in simple plural nouns.

Pats, goalposts, days, Bills

not

Pat's, goalpost's, day's, Bill's

JMJ pray for us.

Really? It is a message board. You don't have to be so pretentious. Don't bother commenting on the post or anything, just say something to try and show others how smart you are. Look everyone, Dr. K knows his grammar!! Pat him on the back. Do you feel better now?

If the fans rush, I'm sure the media will just make fun of us for getting so excited about a regular season win anyway.