My 53 Man Roster as of Aug 3rd

Owen

Jasper will be a practice squad guy

I was really hoping he'd be our 3rd NT behind Williams and Troup based on his size. However, from what i've seen in camp and read in reports, the guy is getting pushed around regardless of his girth.

I agree, the Practice Squad seems like his most likely destination at this point. But who knows? Maybe he'll kill it in the Preseason. Luckily for him, we don't have much beyond Williams and Troup in the middle so that may buy him a spot on the active roster alone.

I really don't think there going to keep 5 safeties, Corto or Scott is gone..Corto may have a chance to beat Scott because of special teams play...Either way I'm sure they will only keep 4 safeties.. I bet they keep another Guard, or another LB like White..

I was really hoping he'd be our 3rd NT behind Williams and Troup based on his size. However, from what i've seen in camp and read in reports, the guy is getting pushed around regardless of his girth.

I agree, the Practice Squad seems like his most likely destination at this point. But who knows? Maybe he'll kill it in the Preseason. Luckily for him, we don't have much beyond Williams and Troup in the middle so that may buy him a spot on the active roster alone.

Interesting... I've read just the opposite in that he's showing some surprising push and is difficult to move.

It's too early to tell until we get to some full pad workouts. Then we'll see if he's got the gumption to go along with his size.