Getting Bin Laden

stick to policy and debate, and avoid personal attacks. problem with the "tea party" is their ideology reminiscent of George W "you are either with us, or against us."

Debate? You? :lol:

Debating you would be predicated on some level of knowledge on your part, which you've already demonstrated you lack.

And yes, that's a personal attack...sadly, your ignorance limits any response to just that.

Nice generalization there buddy. Now go do some back reading and find me some of my posts where I've stated my affinity for the Tea Party.

But hey, I'm not one of you guys. So I must be one of them :ph34r:

You are a Ron Paul guy, he'd be better off playing Ross Perot and going independent. You are a Libertarian if you like Ron Paul, the truest form of "constitutionalists" that exist.

just commenting that you say you are not a member of the "tea" party. looks like you are in the ron paul crowd, good luck getting past perry.

Cart meet horse

Chicken meet egg

I was a Ron Paul guy back when everybody was getting wood over electing a black guy or a woman President, a long time before the media had conceived the idea of the Tea Party

You mentioned Ross Perot. Good analogy for the Tea Party and the Obama Yes We Can! crowd. Short term overhyped political movement.

h

Obama made the right call in Libya and also in taking out Bin Laden - despite a 50/50 chance. You "Tea Drinkers" all would have been asking for Obama's impeachment if the operation to kill Osama failed. You would have been saying this is Jimmy Carter all over again! Why can't you give the POTUS some cred?

Because he's a community organizer with no credentials to be President?

Cart meet horse

Chicken meet egg

I was a Ron Paul guy back when everybody was getting wood over electing a black guy or a woman President, a long time before the media had conceived the idea of the Tea Party

You mentioned Ross Perot. Good analogy for the Tea Party and the Obama Yes We Can! crowd. Short term overhyped political movement.

hey, hey, I was an organizer for Ross Perot. And like it or not, he was dead on about the "sucking sound."