Aaron Williams

I know it's early, but watching training camp highlights, AW is breaking up passes with regularity and had a couple of picks. I'm thinking he could be a starter on opening day.

Too early ... take a deep breath and enjoy but I agree that he is something special. I have been following his TWEETS and this kid wants to win and be the best!

Buddy is building a team of winners .... and hopefully will chase away the do-nothing whiners!

If anything, Williams should elevate McKelvin's game ...

I know it's early, but watching training camp highlights, AW is breaking up passes with regularity and had a couple of picks. I'm thinking he could be a starter on opening day.

Touch football in t-shirts and shorts is not pro football. Relax and wait for some actual hitting.

That said -- the guy appears to be very physical and active, and I'm just as hopeful as anyone he turns out to be a gem.

Williams excels at slot coverage. You can count on him to be predominantly the nickel/slot DB.

They have said that they have him outside at practice with McGee on the inside for the first time in his career. Not sure why. Maybe because Flo isn't there yet