wr david nelsons guide to surviving training camp for rookies

bowery4

David Nelson's attitude is the epitome of what we need on the Bills. Fortunately for us fans, our team's character is a growing version of his never say die persona. I personally luv how this group is growing. Brad Smith is a great example. We need some meat and potatoes guys on the O-line if worth the gettng tho. We shall see what happens. Even if we don't get one other O-lineman our line will still be better than last year. Still would like Miller or Boss badly even tho they r not Chan's priority.

Hey Pils :) Yeah D. Nelson has to be one of my favorites from last years rookie crop. Although I haven't seen the FO do enough this FA period I like that we are trying something anyway to improve. It isn't over yet and there are still waivers and I think they will continue to go at it through the season. I liked last years OL pick ups wish we were still working on that not so "on the cheap" but hey we got at least a couple of solid young back ups that way. I am trying to keep the faith about LBs TEs and OL, we will see how it goes. I do like having a young team of developing big guys. I worry about losing the first 8 or so games tho too.

Hey Bowery, I agree David Nelson rocks. I've been reading your posts and others this past week but haven't posted myself because you and other select posters already voiced views that I agree with and therefor I really had nothing else to add. Can't wait to see what Nelson can do in his 2nd year :)

David Nelson's attitude is the epitome of what we need on the Bills. Fortunately for us fans, our team's character is a growing version of his never say die persona. I personally luv how this group is growing. Brad Smith is a great example. We need some meat and potatoes guys on the O-line if worth the gettng tho. We shall see what happens. Even if we don't get one other O-lineman our line will still be better than last year. Still would like Miller or Boss badly even tho they r not Chan's priority.

how much cap space/how many roster spots do we have left to build our o-line?

love his attitude and the attitude of the team as well. i think the head coach has a really nice disposition as well. maybe that is why free agency is not a free for all for the bills right now. because our "football guys" want to make sure that the people they bring onto this team are going to fit into the desired mold of what they are building. i am really excited to see what will happen over the next few weeks and the only thing i hope they bring in now is someone with a bit of nasty to their game.