5 Charging Buffalos?

ACor58

I am glad we got new uniforms and I know that the charging buffalo is a prominent feature but this pic puts it in perspective. Between the helmet, pants, and jersey that is a lot of charging buffalos.

post-3413-028183600 1311938967_thumb.jpg

The logo on the pants is maybe overkill but who cares. I live out of state, so any time I've worn a Bills jersey in the past people mistake it for a Giants jersey (throwback) or bizarre AFL/high school uniform (old navy's). Hopefully they play well in them.

I'm glad to see it. We needed the Buffalo on the jersey. I agree with above....as an out of town fan, nobody knew which team jersey i was wearing. Now they'll know. The pants look pretty cool too.

Guys, I'm sorry if I missed the boat on this, but I thought that the charging Buffalo on the helmet was supposed to have the slightest of black/deep blue piping in its outline.

I believe it is that way on the stripe going down the middle of the helmet, but I have yet to see it on the charging Buffalo.

...my bad if wrong.

Guys, I'm sorry if I missed the boat on this, but I thought that the charging Buffalo on the helmet was supposed to have the slightest of black/deep blue piping in its outline.

I believe it is that way on the stripe going down the middle of the helmet, but I have yet to see it on the charging Buffalo.

...my bad if wrong.

Not supposed to be on the Buffalo logo. Just the helmet stripe, and the thin outline on the numbers (supposedly for TV).