Top Fantasy Football Sleepers?

Rush23

If he can remain healthy you've got to think Matt Stafford might be an emerging QB. One guy I might keep my eye on is Shonn Greene of the Jets. As he had a disappointing 2010 so most teams be weary of taking him as a top RB but he could be inline to produce top back numbers if the Jets are willing to hand him the ball close to 20 times a game and some reports have them doing just that. It's tough calling a former Heisman trophy winner and 1st Round pick a rookie but think Mark Ingram might have a chance in New Orleans to grab the top spot and not look back. CJ Spiller might be worth looking at to. Looking to WRs Mike Thomas of the Jags now that Sims-Walker is out of the pictutre. Yet if looking for deep sleepers I'd eye guys like Mohamed Massaquoi or Brian Robiskie as both benefit being 3rd year WR with another year with Colt McCoy. If Hasselbeck starts for the Titans Nate Washington might finally eclipse the 50 reception mark as not sure Kenny Britt can't keep his nose clean. Sidney Rice is intriguing to since he followed hs QB to Seattle but I'm leary of Jackson as a QB. I realize these might not be classic sleepers but think they could all easily outproduce their draft positions and be guys who could be starting for your team by years end when guys like Peyton Hillis and Matt Forte making you wish you had some more depth.

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.