Why signing Nnamdi was a bad idea

We should sign him...Nnamdi & Flo...not a bad 1-1 @ corner. I know we have other pressing needs, but at least it will help on focusing our game planning on defending the run first. Brady, although a homo, is a great QB and he can light it up with average receivers...now he's got Ocho Cinco! Sanchex has yet to prove that he's actually a good passer and Miami blows, but now they have a, at minimum, a mediocre QB who's shown he can toss the rock...granted he had great receivers in Denver. Sorry, just rambling...grasping at straws for some FA action, I guess.

Nice article. Although I didn't have the numbers to support, I wondered if bringing in Nnamdi would create cap hell in the near future. Their spending spree has seemed pretty short sighted and unsustainable for 2 years. The Jets are a decent team, but no one seems to mention that they nearly missed the playoffs the last 2 years and the focus is shifted instead to the improbable runs they made after. If Curtis Painter doesn't get on the field, or if they don't get to play an imploding Bengals team twice, all their spending might be viewed very differently today.

We should sign him...Nnamdi & Flo...not a bad 1-1 @ corner. I know we have other pressing needs, but at least it will help on focusing our game planning on defending the run first. Brady, although a homo, is a great QB and he can light it up with average receivers...now he's got Ocho Cinco! Sanchex has yet to prove that he's actually a good passer and Miami blows, but now they have a, at minimum, a mediocre QB who's shown he can toss the rock...granted he had great receivers in Denver. Sorry, just rambling...grasping at straws for some FA action, I guess.

Ha ha ha, love it.