There can only be one plan: Andrew Luck

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly even if we did get luck im not sure that this org would know what to do with him. probably make him play kicker or something

Sadly you are probably right. We would not want to spend more than couple mil a year for our Tackles and he would end up leaving Buffalo with "deer in headlight" look tattoed on his face for the rest of his life.

I got news for Luck. If he gets drafted in the top 3, it will be by a crappy team. He can wait as long as he wants, the teams at the top of the draft suck. It is not like they will reverse the order of the draft year after next so this is really kind of a silly argument.

Agree with you on who knows who will be the top rated player. Jake Locker was the guy last year everybody was talking about. But I have to say, Luck looks like a great player right now. I have watched a few of his games and he is impressive.

True, but occasionally a team has one crappy season and becomes gets a high draft pick like Denver this past season. Denver seems more attractive to players, then say Cincy or Detroit(although, things are looking up for them). Buffalo might actually be an attractive destination for Luck. He is an architectural major and his favorite architect is Frank Lloyd Wright. Buffalo does have its architecture going for it.