What I'd Like To See In FA

Something like this would make me happy.

QB - Tyler Thigpen

3 years , $7.5 million

Yr.1 - $3 , Yr.2 - $2.5 , Yr.3 - $2

Becomes the #2 QB.

TE - Kevin Boss

4 years , $17.5 million

Yr.1 - $5 , Yr.2 - $4.5 , Yr.3 - $4 , Yr.4 - $4

When was the last time we had a nice TE?

RT - Marshal Yanda

6 years, $36 million

Yr.1 - $7 , Yr.2 - $6 , Yr.3 - $6 , Yr.4 - $6 , Yr.5 - $5.5 , Yr.6 - $5.5

We need a RT bad, word is Yanda would like to stay in BAL but if we throw some money at him I think he'd come.

OT - David Mims - Virginia Union

Practice Squad

DE - Brandon Bair - Oregon

Practice Squad

DE/OLB - Steven Friday - Virginia Tech

Practice Squad

ILB - Paul Posluszny

6 years, $35 million

Yr.1 - $7 , Yr.2 - $6 , Yr.3 - $5.5 , Yr.4 - $5.5 , Yr.5 - $5.5 , Yr.6 - $5.5

ILB - Mark Herzlich - Boston College

Practice Squad

CB - Drayton Florence

2 years, $10 million

Yr.1 - $5 , Yr.2 - $5

CB - Kendric Burney - North Carolina

Practice Squad

S - Jeron Johnson - Boise State

Practice Squad

This certainly is a far-fetched scenario, but I like your optimism. I think the likelihood of signing both Kendric Burney and Mark Herzlich as UDFA's is unlikely, as they are two of the most sought after prospects of this group. I like the idea if signing Marshal Yanda because of his versatility. IMO...he could quite capably play RT or RG which would be beneficial given the uncertainty at these two positions. In addition to what you have proposed, I would like to see the Bills bring in an UDFA QB. Perhaps Ben Chappell from Indiana or Adam Weber from Minnesota.

That would be a start. They need alot of work. We need the best QB available. Best 2 TEs available as far as I'm concerned. We haven't had one since Jay Riemersma. Def need a RT.

As long as we sign both Draton and Poz and add to them with players like you mentioned I woul dbe happy. Would love Zach Miller as TE.

Boss will make much more many than this and it seems all of your contracts decrease from year to year. I like the players targeted but don't think the numbers add up.. I believe boss will command 5-6 mill in year one, also think florence will want more than a 2 year deal as he has stated this is his last chance for a big deal.

I think Kevin Boss is a very realistic option. Disregarding the report Chris Brown made, Boss is a wickedly underrated player at his position and we really wouldn't have to break the bank. I also like the Thigpen signing, but I wouldn't rule out Vince Young.

This certainly is a far-fetched scenario, but I like your optimism. I think the likelihood of signing both Kendric Burney and Mark Herzlich as UDFA's is unlikely, as they are two of the most sought after prospects of this group. I like the idea if signing Marshal Yanda because of his versatility. IMO...he could quite capably play RT or RG which would be beneficial given the uncertainty at these two positions. In addition to what you have proposed, I would like to see the Bills bring in an UDFA QB. Perhaps Ben Chappell from Indiana or Adam Weber from Minnesota.

Yea forgot about getting a QB on the PS. Ben or Adam would be a nice get

Boss will make much more many than this and it seems all of your contracts decrease from year to year. I like the players targeted but don't think the numbers add up.. I believe boss will command 5-6 mill in year one, also think florence will want more than a 2 year deal as he has stated this is his last chance for a big deal.

I don't think Boss gets more than 5 per year.

Yes they do with all the cap space we and other teams have I think there will be a lot of front loaded deals to get to the cap floor.

Yea D-flo wants more than 2 years but he is 30 and I don't want to give him anything more than 2 yrs at 5 mill per.

I think Kevin Boss is a very realistic option. Disregarding the report Chris Brown made, Boss is a wickedly underrated player at his position and we really wouldn't have to break the bank. I also like the Thigpen signing, but I wouldn't rule out Vince Young.

No he's not. Everyone knows about him. Secrets out and he's no longer an underrated player.