Kitna scares me more than Palmer

SDS

I think the guy wants to show how he has been wronged.... this game means something to him.

166233[/snapback]

I disagree, but both are damn good. Kitna hasn't played much, and when Palmer has played recently, he's torn it up.

Enjoy the game today!

me too. mie two. meey tew.

the only benefit is that kitna doesn't have the same deep ball. But he's smarter, more experienced, can read blitzers better, and is generally more accurate in the short stuff.

but let's hope he's rusty.

I think the guy wants to show how he has been wronged.... this game means something to him.

166233[/snapback]

SDS, I agree with you. Kitna for sure has a big chip on his shoulder. I think our defense knocks the hell out of Kitna today though!

Don't look good for them Ravens tonight uh buddy? :w00t:

I was just having the same conversation with a buddy.

A vet like Kitna also will have a bigger playbook to work with, not to metnion this may be a defacto audition for him today.

otoh, Kitna isn't sporting the caliber Palmer is carrying, so he may have some trouble throwing in that wind today. This would bode well for the Bills as Cinci's downfield game scares me more than anything else.

If we can stop the run with 7 like we have been, a rusty Kitna might not carry the sting he once did. Or at least that's how I'm going to rationalize it..... :w00t:

Cya