Bleacher Report thinks that POZ will be PROBOWL

Poz is one of the five best players on our team, we should talk about replacing some of the other 48

You aren't reading what people are saying. People have nothing against poz, they are making fun of people that keep on siting the "bleacher report." Siting the bleacher report is just... silly. Most people here like poz, even the people posting here. They aren't complaining about poz, they are mocking the people that site the bleacher report, which is exactly the same as site TSD posts.

You are getting angry at nothing. No one in here is hating on poz, at least not openly. You REALLY need to calm down.

You aren't reading what people are saying. People have nothing against poz, they are making fun of people that keep on siting the "bleacher report." Siting the bleacher report is just... silly. Most people here like poz, even the people posting here. They aren't complaining about poz, they are mocking the people that site the bleacher report, which is exactly the same as site TSD posts.

You are getting angry at nothing. No one in here is hating on poz, at least not openly. You REALLY need to calm down.

I'm surprised so many are still replying to this poster... I just assumed it was a Dolphins fan trolling through the off season. Am I the only one?

Take a look at some of his/her gems...

Poz would be a pro bowler on a better team. He's everything a fan wants in a linebacker: big, aggressive, the occasional flowing hair. We cannot afford to let Poz go, he's too solid at a position we are by no means deep at.

Poz is a journeyman...of course, you need those types to fill out a team. Poz would not be on a pro bowl with any team. Way to BRITTLE for a LB. Lost most of two seasons with injury. GREAT lb's can stay on the field. This is his real downside imho.

I'm surprised so many are still replying to this poster... I just assumed it was a Dolphins fan trolling through the off season. Am I the only one?

Take a look at some of his/her gems...

He (Scurvy) epitomizes the reason great posters up & leave here.

Poz is a journeyman...of course, you need those types to fill out a team. Poz would not be on a pro bowl with any team. Way to BRITTLE for a LB. Lost most of two seasons with injury. GREAT lb's can stay on the field. This is his real downside imho.

And the obvious debate is, if a guard doesn't get a clean 5 yard run at him every play, will that help? Most LBs don't take the beating he does.

Poz a pro bowler? Yea, if David Harris, Lawrence Timmons, Bart Scott, Ray Lewis, and Jerod Mayo all go down with injuries and Poz actually does something significant in a couple games. Then yea. I can see him going to the Pro Bowl.