Chill Zone

I don't hate anybody first off

No I am not a teenager

And yes I will continue to argue with anybody that thinks poz is not a baller

Skullz out

You, absolutely, represent what this topic is about. Further, your incessant insensitivity -of which you're so damn proud- has turned many fine posters with longstanding respectability away from the board, leaving the rest of the respectful Bills fans here to languish in your ilk's wake.

You've been here just 2 months, have posted just 165+ times and your warning status is growing every day.

To you and your ilk: Civility will rule here. Get some, or you're out.

I apologize to BillsfaninFl for this hi-jack.

Carry on.

boobs make everyone happy

Amen!

There's a difference between having an argument about the league, the Bills, football, players, owners, etc. and blasting each other with personal attacks. I'm far from being a passive guy, but I try to keep from going too far. If that's your style, so be it.

I agree, having arguments about the Bills, the NFL, the CBA, Ralph, the players, the uniforms, etc. on this board is conversational and civil. Personal attacks are a whole different story, especially since for the most part, people on this board don't really even know each other (I am sure there are a few exceptions), so how can you attack someone personally?

You, absolutely, represent what this topic is about. Further, your incessant insensitivity -of which you're so damn proud- has turned many fine posters with longstanding respectability away from the board, leaving the rest of the respectful Bills fans here to languish in your ilk's wake.

You've been here just 2 months, have posted just 165+ times and your warning status is growing every day.

Carry on.

Overreact much?

Carry on.

Really? Whatever dude

Hijack?

Warning status?

What is this a senior citizen forum?

I'm out of here? O..... K......

People up and leave the forum because I post? Okay

Do what you got to do captain, get rid of the most hardcore bills fan on here. Their are plenty more, so if a little helmet to helmet contact scares you so be it, but I don't watch 2 hand touch

Overreact much?

He is not over reacting. There is a difference between friendly debate between bills fans and what some of these new posters are doing.

Ordinarily they would just fly under the radar because there are other things to talk about...but since we have had the lock out and no news we get to listen to "realists" B word about the team, the players, the prior drafts that our current mgt (who have been in charge one year), the lack of acting this offseason even though there has not been an opportunity to do so.....why we didn't address both offensive and defensive needs with our 1st round pick (when we only had one pick), etc etc etc.

People like this infest our board with their drivel and have a voice because there is nothing else to talk about. But the rest of us who love this team and stick with it get to listen to the doomsayers talk about how things wont change.

Really? Whatever dude

Hijack?

Warning status?

What is this a senior citizen forum?

I'm out of here? O..... K......

People up and leave the forum because I post? Okay

Do what you got to do captain, get rid of the most hardcore bills fan on here. Their are plenty more, so if a little helmet to helmet contact scares you so be it, but I don't watch 2 hand touch

You are far from the most hard core fan on here

He is not over reacting. There is a difference between friendly debate between bills fans and what some of these new posters are doing.

Ordinarily they would just fly under the radar because there are other things to talk about...but since we have had the lock out and no news we get to listen to "realists" B word about the team, the players, the prior drafts that our current mgt (who have been in charge one year), the lack of acting this offseason even though there has not been an opportunity to do so.....why we didn't address both offensive and defensive needs with our 1st round pick (when we only had one pick), etc etc etc.

People like this infest our board with their drivel and have a voice because there is nothing else to talk about. But the rest of us who love this team and stick with it get to listen to the doomsayers talk about how things wont change.

You are far from the most hard core fan on here

Ummm I don't do any of that bud

Overreact much?

No crap

Carry on.

Chandler#81 always has the best, level headed advice, better heed it. You can state your opinion without having to resort

to name calling, and other nasty barbes.

Chandler#81 always has the best, level headed advice, better heed it.You can state your opinion without having to resort

to name calling, and other nasty barbes.

BS. There was no name calling till the "negative nancy" post, and the rest of you militantly "civil" oxymorons hijacked this thread. BE NICE - OR ELSE!!!!

LOL

Someone, anyone we need some more boob stories, QUICK!!!

Edited by Stranger in a Strange Land