James Harrison... WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

If I was an athlete, I'd never give interviews or have Twitter. They all should follow the Jeter model.

That said, as dumb as it may be, he is still allowed to say whatever he wants. I understand why the NFL is trying to get rid of certain hits but as a defensive player, they are cutting their balls off.

I especially miss a good clothesline. I suppose our flag football superbowl runs were good but real men were already removed from the game years before.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess that was Harrison who threw the game winning touchdown against Arizona in the final minute of the Super Bowl?

Regardless of how stupid you think Goodell is, you don't badmouth your OWN TEAMMATES. That is supposed to stay in the locker room. He broke the code of the room, he'll be turfed soon.

Yea well without that defense they wouldn't have even been in the Super Bowl.

If my memory serves me correctly, it was JAMES HARRISON who scored the longest TD in Super Bowl history right before half time which was the TURNING point in the SUper Bowl. If it wasnt for his INT for a TD right before half time, Roeth might not have even gotten the opportunity to throw that TD pass.

LAMERRRRRRRRRRR :thumbdown:

Don't start a battle u can't win