Have you been following the HS Football star

When the story broke this is how is was characterized (It was even on the front page of Yahoo)-

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/zach_braziller/despite_tragic_death_muller_memory_guQoHxYL9o8PjvnfZEXoKJ

“He was a loyal, heart-warming, charismatic kid,” Hamilton said. “If you met him once, he would remember you. If you were ever in trouble, he had your back. That was the kind of person he was.”

Unfortunately, that latter quality also cost him his life, Muller rushing in to aid his father, Andre, as he fought with parking attendants he felt took his son’s graduation present – a bottle of cologne – from their car. The circumstances of his death don’t matter; he’s gone – that’s what matters.

Sounds like a good kid defending his father from a 2-1 assault at the hands of a couple of thieves.

Until the video was released yesterday....

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/video-of-fight-that-ended-with-death-of-football-star-isayah-muller-20110708

The video is from a surveillance camera inside the parking lot booth. Fox 5 was asked to conceal the faces of the employees because their lives have allegedly been threatened.

You can see the parking attendants speaking with Isayah's father, Andre. He is standing at the entrance, had accused the employees of stealing the cologne.

They talk, there is some gesturing, and things appear to escalate. The attendants even let Andre look inside their personal backpacks and search the drawers.

One of the attendants then gets on the phone. Sources told fox 5 he was calling 911.

You can also see Andre's pregnant wife, Rosa, at the door. She is just inches away from her husband, but as soon as she steps away, that's when it gets out of control.

Suddenly Andre throws the first punch. The attendant loses his balance from the force but does not strike back and stays on the phone.

A second attendant also does not fight back.

Isayah appears in the doorway, still wearing his tie from graduation.

Seconds later, his dad picks up a bicycle and apparently tries to throw it. The attendant attempts to shut the door, but you can see Isayah pushing it back open.

Then his father charges in with a snow shovel in hand. He starts swinging at both attendants. One attendant picks up a chair to fend him off. The other attendant picks up a machete.

Andre then backs away and closes the door. But seconds later, Isayah busts through the door with Andre right behind him.

It's an all-out brawl: father and son swinging away at the attendants, one attendant still brandishing a machete during the melee.

This is just pathetic. I love how jaded people get in situations like this and creating a website to petition that the men get arrested is not only insane it is hilarious. I am sure any facebook sites and petitions/websites in his honor will get trolled hard to great lulz.

Wow,how amazingly stupid. There's no excuse for a child to lose his life this way. That should have never become a violent scene.

This made headlines in NYC when it happened and even from the earliest reports it sounded like a case of Thug Sr. and Thug Jr. attacking a couple of innocent guys for no valid reason. Nice to see the criminals are the ones who are paying the price.

But they live in a black neighborhood, so it's called "Ask" bodyspray. And if you don't get that joke, then you're not racist. (Zach G.)

I made one of my cocktails say ask. She walked up and said, "Let me axe you a question." I pretended to be confused and then frightened when she repeated it, saying, "Why are you threatening to axe me?" Amazingly enough, she said, "Okay, fine, ask. Let me ask you a question."

Probably really stupid on my part and I am lucky she was a good sport about it.

Edited by Booster4324

Over a bottle of cologne? Seriously? It's hard to even feel bad given the stupidity of it all...

feel bad for the parking attendants, if anyone.

dumbass kid and dumbass father got what they asked for. they did it to themselves because they dont/didnt love themselves. all that for a $200 bottle of cologne? that is the value they placed on their own lives by acting like that.

feel bad for the parking attendants, if anyone.

dumbass kid and dumbass father got what they asked for. they did it to themselves because they dont/didnt love themselves. all that for a $200 bottle of cologne? that is the value they placed on their own lives by acting like that.

I do feel bad for the parking attendants too, they've got a lot they have to deal with now because of the pure stupidity of Andre and son. This situation gives a whole new meaning to guarding something with your life.