Artie Lange makes his comeback TONIGHT!!!

This sht is gonna be crazy, how many baby gorilla calls, bababooey's, etc are there going to be? Will Pete from Pittsburgh make a call in?

I just want to hear him shed a little insight on his life since the show. I barely listen to Stern anymore after he left. It's just not the same without the baby gorilla!

i wouldn't count on him revealing too much, if anything...i think he will come to stern to give that kind of info

I just want to hear him shed a little insight on his life since the show. I barely listen to Stern anymore after he left. It's just not the same without the baby gorilla!

Welp...Artie crashed Stern Fan Network...guess we just have this place.

Hearing Artie, wow...all we need to make this feel ok is Mary Ann calling in!

Edited by jboyst62

I saw Dipoalo a few weeks ago here at the Hard Rock. Hands down the best comedian no one is talking about. I have seen him before but he keeps getting better and better.

When I searched him on youtube a few months ago I just found him recycling the same NYG radio announcer joke 1,100 times (which could've been applied amazingly well to Van Miller as well)...

I did enjoy him on Stern though and of course the infamous Joe Buck debacle.

That's a shame, because the show is actually better. The last year and a half of Artie was a train wreck. I wish Artie well and appreciate his comedy, but Stern has always been about more than who is in "the seat" -- just ask Jackie.

That's a shame, because the show is actually better. The last year and a half of Artie was a train wreck. I wish Artie well and appreciate his comedy, but Stern has always been about more than who is in "the seat" -- just ask Jackie.

I've been a fan of the show for almost 20 years and it's never been worse. Stern's camera talk, same ol tdancing with he stars, Robin's condescending/know-it-all BS, he same phony phone calls... it's horrible, boring and the absence of Artie (or a comedian in that chair) has left the show hollow and without much humor at all.

I will give you Artie's last year wasn't great. But saying that the show doesn't need anyone in "Jackie's chair" is a bit much. The chair was only empty for a month or two when Jackie left. I have every Sirius stern show on MP3 and I just started listening back to the beginning a few months ago and there is no comparison.

There hasn't been a moment on the show like this in 2 years. Artie made the show better, Howard has said as much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b32SIk8GEms

I've been a fan of the show for almost 20 years and it's never been worse. Stern's camera talk, same ol tdancing with he stars, Robin's condescending/know-it-all BS, he same phony phone calls... it's horrible, boring and the absence of Artie (or a comedian in that chair) has left the show hollow and without much humor at all.

I will give you Artie's last year wasn't great. But saying that the show doesn't need anyone in "Jackie's chair" is a bit much. The chair was only empty for a month or two when Jackie left. I have every Sirius stern show on MP3 and I just started listening back to the beginning a few months ago and there is no comparison.

There hasn't been a moment on the show like this in 2 years. Artie made the show better, Howard has said as much.

youtube.com/watch?v=b32SIk8GEms

We can agree to disagree I guess. I like the more "mainstream" Howard who gets to actually interview relevant personalities while still maintaining his edge. I agree on Robin and can't stand her.

Perhaps I'm slightly jaded by the last year or so of Artie and how it became painful to listen at times.

he interviewed octomom and ms. howard stern in the same week and i wanted to shoot myself...that said...less than stellar Howard is still better than anything else out there...IMHO

....Howard who gets to actually interview relevant personalities while still maintaining his edge....

:blink: