Brit Hume's Commentary: Role of Government?

It depends- do you have any insight which comparison would offend the most.

I'm pretty sure no one gives enough of a **** to be offended, including LA.

Just...be creative about it, please. I know it'll be tough for the guy who gave us such scintilating wit as "3rdrate" and "RKass" (to your credit, you at least didn't come up with "Jerktex"), but don't go with the obvious "LABallzFan."

Fun little facts: Michelle Bachmann requested 3.3M worth of earmarks for that year, the rest of Congress requested 7.7B worth of earmarks. So lets do the math shall we:

There are 435 US congressman

7.7B worth of earmarks

which means the average congressman requested 17.7M worth of earmarks.

Bachmann requested 3.3M worth of earmarks.

You are right Lybob.

OUTRAGE!!!

She isnt doing 20% of the job that the rest of her colleagues are doing, I mean what in the hell is she doing?

I'm pretty sure no one gives enough of a **** to be offended, including LA.

Just...be creative about it, please. I know it'll be tough for the guy who gave us such scintilating wit as "3rdrate" and "RKass" (to your credit, you at least didn't come up with "Jerktex"), but don't go with the obvious "LABallzFan."

And who can forget the classy ¨Magot¨

I mean that is some real wit right there. :lol:

Could you of set this up on a better tee?

and for good measure, just so we keep the facts straight.

Now who is in who´s pocket?

Oh? I suppose Exxon and Goldman are pushing for the closing of the tax loopholes in the budget talks now? Come on, you can do better than that

Oh? I suppose Exxon and Goldman are pushing for the closing of the tax loopholes in the budget talks now? Come on, you can do better than that

Just out of curiosity; if closing the tax loop holes is such an important thing that needs to be done, then why didn't the left do it during the past two years when they had full control of the WH and both houses? No one was stopping them then, were they?

Well, maybe Jeff Immelt was, but I digress....

I just wanted to point out a fact. But in regards to your latest comment, hey, its beyond me why they wouldnt want to close some of those tax loopholes for the oil industry. This is one argument that the GOP wont win the American public.