#1 defense my ass

daquixers

No way, the Giants offense does this to the Bills D ...

165569[/snapback]

That was a classic "trap" game for the Stillers...on the road, against a bad team, with the Ravens on deck next week. Don't be fooled. That was an aberration...not at all indicative of their defense. Luckily, for the Bills, they should rebound next week.

No way, the Giants offense does this to the Bills D ...

165569[/snapback]

Didn't our D give up 32 points just 2 weeks ago to Jay Feely and the

Dolphins....Please...let us not have such short memories...In fact we

gave up 3 TDs in the 1st qtr.

Man your acting like NY beat PITTSBURG. But the STEELERS won the game,  like good teams do.. They are 13-1 and you are 7-6!!!HELLO its not like they lost to OAKLAND like uuuuuuuh who was that team uuuuuh!! OH YEA!! BUFFALO.. :)

165807[/snapback]

I won't defend Daq's rants, because I won't defend anybody who really digs emo, but its not like we lost to the Browns like uuuuuuuh who was it????? Uh the fuggin BENGALS...leave you troll beatch!

Man your acting like NY beat PITTSBURG. But the STEELERS won the game,  like good teams do.. They are 13-1 and you are 7-6!!!HELLO its not like they lost to OAKLAND like uuuuuuuh who was that team uuuuuh!! OH YEA!! BUFFALO.. :)

165807[/snapback]

I'll take a 13-10 loss to OAK over a 34-17 loss to CLE!

You all will never beat the STEELERS or CINCY :)  SAN FRAN. maybe just maybe!! But thats near OAKLAND so you may have a relasp!!!

165817[/snapback]

Well we all know the only thing you and your team beat. In fact go back to your board of misery and do what you do best.