BILLS GET NO RESPECT !!!

I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF THE MEDIA WHEN IT COMES TO THE BILLS !! THEY GIVE US ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT EVER !! IF YOU GO TO THE ESPN - NFL PAGE YOU'LL SEE JUST WHAT I MEAN . IT MAKES ME WANT TO QUIT GOING TO THERE SIGHT AT ALL ,BETWEEN THERE POLITICS & THE SHEAR LACK OF RESPECT THE BILLS GET (LIKE IT WOULD MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO THEM ANY WAY)

IF YOU GO TO THE ESPN - NFL HOME PAGE & SCROLL DOWN THERE IS A 2011 NFL DRAFT ADVERTISEMENT AND THEY GO FROM #1) NEWTON #2) MILLER TO #4) GREEN (OR WHERE EVER THE HELL HE WAS TAKEN) WHICH MAKES NO DIFFERENCE REALLY . NO FREAKIN :angry: DAREUS JERSEY AT #3) SKIPPED RIGHT OVER US . THE ONLY THING THAT IT PROVES IS THAT THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT WHAT SO EVER FOR OUR TEAM !!

THEY NEVER EVEN TALKED ABOUT OR GAVE EQUAL TIME ON HOW THE OTHER TEAM OWNERS WERE THE JACK ASSES THAT VOTED THE CBA THROUGH THE LAST TIME . (BET YOUR :censored: IF IT WAS KRAFT OR JONES THEY WOULD HAVE) NO ONE GAVE OLD RALPH OR BROWN THERE DUE WITH AN ARTICLE BEING THE ONLY 2 THAT HAD BRAINS ENOUGH TO VOTE AGAINST THE CBA , THERE JUST TO OLD CODGERS THAT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MODERN FOOTBALL & THE WAY IT SHOULD BE RAN , OH NO DON'T GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE OR TELL JUST HOW IGNORANT THE REST OF THE OWNERS WERE FOR PUSHING THE CBA THROUGH LAST TIME & PUTTING ALL THIS CRAP IN MOTION THIS TIME HEAVEN FORBID !!

I HOPE THAT THE CHAN GAILEY , FITZ ,& THE BILLS COME OUT THIS YEAR & JUST KICK ASS & TAKE NAMES SO THESE JERKS HAVE TO GIVE THEM THE RESPECT THEY DESERVE . THERE ARE OTHER TEAMS THAT HAVE DONE WORSE THAN THE BILLS & HAVE NEVER MADE IT TO A CHAMPIONSHIP LET ALONE A SB . BUT TO BE JUST SO OPENLY DISRESPECTFUL AS THEY ARE JUST PISSES M :angry: E OFF & SHOULD EVERY OTHER BILLS FAN !! WE SHOULD ALL WRITE ESPN & TELL THEM WHAT A BUNCH OF :censored: THEY ARE & NEVER GRACE THE SITE AGAIN !! :angry:

quit yelling

Well have to admit the media was loving us while it lasted. You know what killed us, don't you? Dick(less) Jauron signed that extension.

PTR

It wouldn't have been so bad if they didn't announce it, then did a whole "no comment" thing for a month afterward.

Well have to admit the media was loving us while it lasted. You know what killed us, don't you? Dick(less) Jauron signed that extension.

PTR

This is very true. After we beat the Chargers at home the media was all over us, DJ got what they called a well deserved contract extension, and talks of coach of the year were tossed around. If the media truly hated Buffalo, they would have blatantly pointed out how that was the worst 5-1 team in NFL history. They didn't, but it's easy to think that ESPN is out to get you when all they mention is how hapless the Bills are. We as Bills fans are thin skinned, and the only cure my OP friend is to win.

Ohhh yes... one quick tip, cap locks mean you're yelling, and spell check is your friend. Sorry that's two tips.

I share your frustration! Caps lock and no spell check is fine by me. I know you're just venting. For those individuals that stated we need to win to get respect, they're absolutely right. WE WILL!!

THE NATION RISES!!

Edited by qdawg in philly

BILLS GET NO RESPECT !!!

You know, after over 20 years in the Military, I was always told one thing, and that is that "Respect is earned, not given to you." What have the Bills done over the past decade and a half to earn any respect at all? They have gone longer then any other team in the NFL (tied with the Lions I believe) without making the playoffs, they have one winning season in the past decade or so. Ownership is a joke. Front office and drafting for the most part has been a joke. Coaching for the most part since Wade Phillips was forced out by our maniacal owner has been a joke. The Bills had respect in the late 80's and early to mid 90's, why? It wasn't because the fans wanted people to respect them, it was because they put wins on the scoreboard. How much respect do you see given to the Pirates in baseball? Well there are alot of similarities that suggest we are pretty much the Pittsburgh Pirates of the NFL. Win and respect comes, it isn't something you have to ask for, it is part of the process.

The Buffalo Bills organization deserves no respect; they lack the intelligence & football knowledge to be anything other than a laughing stock in this league.

Ralph Wilson deserves some respect for sticking it out in Buffalo, but no respect as an owner who is driven to win championships. He is driven to own a profitable team only.

The Buffalo Bills fans deserve a lot of respect for sticking by a perennial loser.

The fans are the ones who feel most disrespected by the media, and fans from other teams. However, the Buffalo Bills as an entity do not deserve the respect you seek. Sorry.

Nothing will change until Ralph Wilson is out of the picture, one way or another...

Edited by ETD66SS

The Buffalo Bills organization deserves no respect; they lack the intelligence & football knowledge to be anything other than a laughing stock in this league.

Ralph Wilson deserves some respect for sticking it out in Buffalo, but no respect as an owner who is driven to win championships. His is driven to own a profitable team only.

The Buffalo Bills fans deserve a lot of respect for sticking by a perennial loser.

The fans are the ones who feel most disrespected by the media, and fans from other teams. However, the Buffalo Bills as an entity do not deserve the respect you seek. Sorry.

Nothing will change until Ralph Wilson is out of the picture, one way or another...

This statement should be stickied somewhere.

There's not a whole lot about the Bills situation we can control as fans, and watching a historically poor franchise over the past 50 years is mind numbing. BUT it all starts from the top, and the last statement made in the quote above is sadly the real truth. It's easy to be misty eyed and nostalgic for Ralph, and see him for a wonderful guy for keeping the team in WNY, but what good is having a team if the owner's main concern is financial rather than financial AND winning.

I love this team, and we all had a brief taste of the good life when Polian was the puppet master around here, but those days are only proof that this team can be good when a true football mind is calling the shots, and IF I remember correctly, the team was never in salary prison, rather the opposite. You have to start facing the truth that while Wilson is a great man who did wonderful things back in the 60's simply is not very good at making quality decisions when it relates to personnel or staff.