[closed]Possible Burress link with Buffalo?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/06/14/plaxico-says-he-wont-play-for-tom-coughlin-again/

Burress described their relationship as “ambivalent,” and he said that he rebelled against Coughlin. “I’ve missed some meetings,” Burress said. “I’ve been late. I’ve been fined.”

Specifically, we’ve heard that Burress was fined upwards of 50 times in 2008 alone for a variety of infractions.

In contrast, Burress spoke glowingly about his relationship with former Steelers coach Bill Cowher. And that means it could make sense to keep an eye on teams coached by men over whom Cowher has influence, such as the Cardinals and Ken Whisenhunt, and the Bills and Chan Gailey.

No, no, no. Unless we trade Evans for a draft pick or OL to someone. Burress even after 2 years in jail will still be twice as good as Evans is. And I don't want to hear the out of shape thing. I work in a prison and those guys are in better shape than almost anyone I've ever been around.

No, no, no. Unless we trade Evans for a draft pick or OL to someone. Burress even after 2 years in jail will still be twice as good as Evans is. And I don't want to hear the out of shape thing. I work in a prison and those guys are in better shape than almost anyone I've ever been around.

There's a difference between being in shape, and being in football shape. Being away from the game for two years will hurt Burress, he'll have to take some time to get re-acclimated to the NFL, especially with the lockout taking up time when mini camps would normally be going on

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/130991-buffalo-mentioned-as-a-possible-plaxico-landing-spot/