73, 77,000, 39

73% - the increase in the amount of federally owned limousines under Obama

77,000 - number of federal workers who are paid more than governors

39% - increase in food stamp recipients under Obama

Have the "saps" in the middle had enough of the "shared" sacrifice yet?

How about some context?

73% - the increase in the amount of federally owned limousines under Obama

Were these new limos, or purchases of old leases? What were the officials driving before and what was the cost difference?

If those workers are doctors, pilots & such I hope they make more than governors. Being a governor isn't a career occupation.

Why did the food stamps increase?

Just curious...how much are the governors making? And why is it the federal government's fault they make less than some federal government workers?

Food stamp recipients increased during a recession? The hell you say...

Did you hear the governor of New Jersey flew a helicopter to a little league game? :rolleyes:

Just curious...how much are the governors making? And why is it the federal government's fault they make less than some federal government workers?

Food stamp recipients increased during a recession? The hell you say...

Did you hear the governor of New Jersey flew a helicopter to a little league game? :rolleyes:

Seriously? That's the best you can do? 77,000 federal workers have higher salaries than governors and thats the question you come up with? Simply amazing.

I get that there are families in need, but a 39% increase tells to me that the working people of America are being overrun by a bunch of freeloaders. I wonder how many of these people in the 39 percentile have cell phones…have extended cable packages…

Christie gets a "Get Out of Jail" free card from this New Jersey resident. He's saved this state from ruin. However, he better not make this kind of stupid mistake again.

Seriously? That's the best you can do? 77,000 federal workers have higher salaries than governors and thats the question you come up with? Simply amazing.

I don't need to do any better. Why the ever-lovin' !@#$ should federal salaries be predicated on the earnings of state governors? It's a ridiculous comparison, worthy of...you, really.

I get that there are families in need, but a 39% increase tells to me that the working people of America are being overrun by a bunch of freeloaders. I wonder how many of these people in the 39 percentile have cell phones…have extended cable packages…

You mean, it doesn't even occur to you to ask "Is this a normal increase for a recession?" Your half-assed knee-jerk opinion can't be bothered to wonder at the number?

This is the kind of thing that makes smart people smart, and stupid people (i.e. you) stupid. It's not the quality of your answers that determines how smart you are, it's the quality of your questions. You, simply, ask ****ty questions. If you ask them at all.

Christie gets a "Get Out of Jail" free card from this New Jersey resident. He's saved this state from ruin. However, he better not make this kind of stupid mistake again.

Point being: thanks for indulging in the same sort of meaningless blather. :rolleyes:

I don't need to do any better. Why the ever-lovin' !@#$ should federal salaries be predicated on the earnings of state governors? It's a ridiculous comparison, worthy of...you, really.

You mean, it doesn't even occur to you to ask "Is this a normal increase for a recession?" Your half-assed knee-jerk opinion can't be bothered to wonder at the number?

This is the kind of thing that makes smart people smart, and stupid people (i.e. you) stupid. It's not the quality of your answers that determines how smart you are, it's the quality of your questions. You, simply, ask ****ty questions. If you ask them at all.

Point being: thanks for indulging in the same sort of meaningless blather. :rolleyes:

Congratulations on maintaining your reign as king crack head of the PPP board. I truly feel sorry for your warped and twisted view of America and life in general. You have no clue, and the first time you get one will be the best day this board has even seen.

Congratulations on maintaining your reign as king crack head of the PPP board. I truly feel sorry for your warped and twisted view of America and life in general. You have no clue, and the first time you get one will be the best day this board has even seen.

That might actually hurt my feelings if it came from someone who wasn't a mindless partisan drone.