It's Your Duty

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OUR FAULT as a NATION.

Israel being in the Middle East isn't soley a Zionist vision, it's was backed by the U.S. & The U.N. so it's a shared blame. Here is where the FAULT lies, in the continued role the U.S. has played in the Middle East as a clandestine police force that ONLY gets involved to serve AMERICAN interests rather than the interests of ARAB peoples. So "GelMibson" it is in fact our fact, if you have an issue being able to read and sort through facts to grasp this concept then you should go back to school or leave these conversings to those who can.

Zionists are no conspiracy, neither is OUR role in that region so isn't it NATURAL they are of the same sort?

Ask intelligent questions, research for answers THEN and ONLY THEN should you place yourself in the crossfire of such a topic in PUBLIC. You're wrong.

ZIONISTS are the problem over there. Those Acidic Jews don't belong there but why wouldn't the US protect its own interest in the Middle East. Why should they help the ARABS?

ZIONISTS are the problem over there. Those Acidic Jews don't belong there but why wouldn't the US protect its own interest in the Middle East. Why should they help the ARABS?

Protect "It's" interests? Since when is someone else's land your interest? That is as valid me saying I have a right to be interested in what time you leave home and where your valuables are. You're an idiot. I'm tired of trying to be nice with some of you because you don't have the intelligence to understand simple fact.

Also if by your belief that "Jews Don't Belong There", then why is it okay to help them and not the Arabs?

It seems as if you favor those very Zionist's you hate rather than a people our nation has wronged dearly. The Oil reserves in the Middle East don't belong to us anymore than our reserves belong to them, perhaps those ignorant bastards who drew up 9/11 were just managing their interests on our soil? Doesn't sound sane does it? Sure doesn't fella, you're an idiot, you need to go back to school and I suggest you take DC Tom with you. Now run along scamp.

Protect "It's" interests? Since when is someone else's land your interest? That is as valid me saying I have a right to be interested in what time you leave home and where your valuables are. You're an idiot. I'm tired of trying to be nice with some of you because you don't have the intelligence to understand simple fact.

Also if by your belief that "Jews Don't Belong There", then why is it okay to help them and not the Arabs?

It seems as if you favor those very Zionist's you hate rather than a people our nation has wronged dearly. The Oil reserves in the Middle East don't belong to us anymore than our reserves belong to them, perhaps those ignorant bastards who drew up 9/11 were just managing their interests on our soil? Doesn't sound sane does it? Sure doesn't fella, you're an idiot, you need to go back to school and I suggest you take DC Tom with you. Now run along scamp.

You're dumber than a 3rd grader. I didn't say one thing about land, and furthermore, I didn't say I agreed with helping the Jews either. You just made that up and then accused me of something I didn't say. The free flow of oil is in our interest, dumbass. I don't want any part of their deserts and camel dung.

Now let's talk about who Don Powlus really is. You've supposedly been a member here for over 2 years but never posted until a few days ago. Then you post up a storm and make it obvious that you've been at least lurking for quite some time. You're just another one of the banned posters that set up multiple accounts some time ago because you knew you'd probably get banned. You come on acting like a street thug but if you tried this **** in real life you'd be pissing your pants the first time anyone challenged you. I've got a pretty good idea who you are and I dealt with you pretty effectively in the past.

Writing styles are pretty difficult to change.

You're dumber than a 3rd grader. I didn't say one thing about land, and furthermore, I didn't say I agreed with helping the Jews either. You just made that up and then accused me of something I didn't say. The free flow of oil is in our interest, dumbass. I don't want any part of their deserts and camel dung.

Now let's talk about who Don Powlus really is. You've supposedly been a member here for over 2 years but never posted until a few days ago. Then you post up a storm and make it obvious that you've been at least lurking for quite some time. You're just another one of the banned posters that set up multiple accounts some time ago because you knew you'd probably get banned. You come on acting like a street thug but if you tried this **** in real life you'd be pissing your pants the first time anyone challenged you. I've got a pretty good idea who you are and I dealt with you pretty effectively in the past.

You couldn't be more wrong on all levels.

Well don't keep us in suspense, who is he? and for that matter who the !@#$ are you?, you dealt with him in the past? your past stretches all the way to March 22 of this year- and you dealt with him? you have 42 posts and I don't remember any titanic battles of intellect you were ever involved in.

Edited by ....lybob

Fella you wouldn't know a damn thing about courage and sure wouldn't know a damn thing about who I am. We've never tangled before on this site or anyother, I sent you my reasons and that's the God's honest truth (Not that it matters to scabs like you). You do endorse helping one over the other, I first thought you couldn't read and now I know you can't write either. You're an ignorant racist who doesn't know why he's racist, you're about as threatening as a moth.

Fella you wouldn't know a damn thing about courage and sure wouldn't know a damn thing about who I am. We've never tangled before on this site or anyother, I sent you my reasons and that's the God's honest truth (Not that it matters to scabs like you). You do endorse helping one over the other, I first thought you couldn't read and now I know you can't write either. You're an ignorant racist who doesn't know why he's racist, you're about as threatening as a moth.

So, what is it, I'm either someone lacking courage, or I'm a moth. Now we know moths have balls so I'm either not a moth or I am a moth, have balls and by extension have courage. No, we've never tangled on this site before but I have the feeling that your old screen name depicted a serial killer that I befriended and egged on until he got banned. Regardless, he was a real jerk, dumb as schit, demanding, stupid and liked to start crap. Anyway, if you are not him, I need to apologize, but to him, not you.

So, what is it, I'm either someone lacking courage, or I'm a moth. Now we know moths have balls so I'm either not a moth or I am a moth, have balls and by extension have courage. No, we've never tangled on this site before but I have the feeling that your old screen name depicted a serial killer that I befriended and egged on until he got banned. Regardless, he was a real jerk, dumb as schit, demanding, stupid and liked to start crap. Anyway, if you are not him, I need to apologize, but to him, not you.

Sorry to say it fella but I'm not your bed buddy. That was pretty cute with the play on words you just displayed, but men have balls too and they can be cowards. I'm betting you're one of those fellas.

Ok, Don Powlus has something less than 60 posts (if I type fast enough). Post numberwise, what do you guys think the over/under should be on his first suspension/banning?

Would last about as long as a one-legged man in a spearing contest.

Ok, Don Powlus has something less than 60 posts (if I type fast enough). Post numberwise, what do you guys think the over/under should be on his first suspension/banning?

60 posts in 48 hours...all of them hilariously wrong.

I want to keep him; he's funny, and I don't think anyone should be banned just for being preternaturally stupid. Plus, I've needed a new cat toy to bat around.

Sorry to say it fella but I'm not your bed buddy. That was pretty cute with the play on words you just displayed, but men have balls too and they can be cowards. I'm betting you're one of those fellas.

How could you have any knowledge whatsoever concerning my degree of courage? You're an !@#$ for even saying that. If you aren't my "bed buddy" your MO is the same and your writing style is also the same. There are also some peculiarities that you display that are similar. Now, if you are looking for a "bed buddy" on this site you probably can find one. Do you look anything like Levi Johnston?

How could you have any knowledge whatsoever concerning my degree of courage? You're an !@#$ for even saying that. If you aren't my "bed buddy" your MO is the same and your writing style is also the same. There are also some peculiarities that you display that are similar. Now, if you are looking for a "bed buddy" on this site you probably can find one. Do you look anything like Levi Johnston?

I'm an idiot for questioning your courage? You said I'd be pissing my pants if this weren't over the computer! You're a child, one who has never been in combat(that much I can tell by you attitude), as I had said previously I'm far older than you and on my worst day I'd stomp your ass up and down the block.

I'm an idiot for questioning your courage? You said I'd be pissing my pants if this weren't over the computer! You're a child, one who has never been in combat(that much I can tell by you attitude), as I had said previously I'm far older than you and on my worst day I'd stomp your ass up and down the block.

Somehow I'm getting this mental picture of this old washed-up chimpanzee limping out to meet the younger chimps and beating his chest to scare them off. In the meantime they're laughing at him and telling stories about the last time he escaped from the home. The worst part was when he turned away and they got to see how much of an ahole he really had become.