Portion of Ohio State players to enter Supplemental Draft

I think Pryor will be a better pro than Cam Newton. Wouldn't mind adding him at all.

So the flood of character concerns that have been posted in this topic… you don't care about character concerns or you just don't care to address them?

Aren't you supposed to be a writer or something?

So the flood of character concerns that have been posted in this topic… you don't care about character concerns or you just don't care to address them?

Or just the simple problem solving ability outlined in his internal dialog:

"I am a NCAA athlete. I know I am not supposed to take free car or sweetheart deals for a car, but everyone is doing it.

Should I have my family memeber sign for this 8th!!! car?"

"Sure No problem go ahead and sign, cuz."

I'm thinking this decision making process won't translate well to the pros.

Edited by Why So Serious?

I would cease being a Bills fan if Pryor became a Bill. In fact, it would force me to become a Brady or Fish fan. Here's why:

"Not everybody is the perfect person in the world," Pryor said of Vick. "Everyone does -- kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me. I just feel that people need to give him a chance."

This idiot should be put out his misery. Some people call him another Vince Young, but that's insulting to Young.

Prior gets by on having a great team around him. He isn't very good. He is proof that the conventional wisdom around here about QBs winning is stupid.

No, he's a good college QB, where running the ball is equally important with throwing it. However, like virtually every other running QB, he will not succeed as an NFL QB.

I think Pryor will be a better pro than Cam Newton. Wouldn't mind adding him at all.