The rich get richer

RVJ

Ben Watson is starting to show why the Patriots selected him in the first round despite already employing several good tight ends. The rookie started opposite Daniel Graham in the Patriots' two tight end set on Saturday against Carolina. Watson and Graham each scored a touchdown, and the two combined for 99 yards on eight catches (six by Watson). Watson had an impressive seven-yard touchdown catches where he ran over several defenders. Graham caught a 46-yard touchdown pass from Tom Brady early in the second quarter.

New England has won two Super Bowls because they have the best combination of synchronization between the coach and general manager. Bellichek has an strategy on offense, defense and special teams and Scott Pioli works in conjunction with Bellichek to provide players that fit the scheme.

One additional thing to take into consideration. New England has the highest rate of college graduates on their roster. Carolina and Indianapolis are also in the top four. I believe this shows that when you have intelligent athletes working in a system which their abilities are maximized, you provide for the greatest combination of talent and teamwork, which is what makes New England league champion.

Just look at their strategy of usage of the Tight End. They know Brady has excellent accuracy within a 15-20 window. So they have personnel that best uses his skill set.

As much as I love the Bills I have to give props to New England for how they have built and maintained their team in this salary cap controlled league.

One additional thing to take into consideration.  New England has the highest rate of college graduates on their roster.  Carolina and Indianapolis are also in the top four.

12947[/snapback]

Do you have a link to this info. I would be interested to know where the Bills rank??

New England has won two Super Bowls because they have the best combination of synchronization between the coach and general manager.  Bellichek has an strategy on offense, defense and special teams and Scott Pioli works in conjunction with Bellichek to provide players that fit the scheme.

One additional thing to take into consideration.  New England has the highest rate of college graduates on their roster.  Carolina and Indianapolis are also in the top four.  I believe this shows that when you have intelligent athletes working in a system which their abilities are maximized, you provide for the greatest combination of talent and teamwork, which is what makes New England league champion.

Just look at their strategy of usage of the Tight End.  They know Brady has excellent accuracy within a 15-20 window.  So they have personnel that best uses his skill set. 

As much as I love the Bills I have to give props to New England for how they have built and maintained their team in this salary cap controlled league.

12947[/snapback]

Excellent post, and I echo many of your statements as well, lets hope the moves TD and the new coaching staff get the Bills going in the right direction.