Caption this

i find it odd all you guys are looking at tom brady on a water slide when there is a hot chick in a bathing suit in the pic as well....thats the first thing i noticed, THE HOT CHICKS BOOTY!!!!

but its ok you guys lean towards a guy in shorts on a water slide....

i find it odd all you guys are looking at tom brady on a water slide when there is a hot chick in a bathing suit in the pic as well....thats the first thing i noticed, THE HOT CHICKS BOOTY!!!!

I'm with you, dude. Gisele's derriere is divine.

Edited by eball

I know we all love to hate on the guy, but this one is almost too easy :D

Brady on waterslide

We can hate on this guy all we want, but he is the one sliding down a slide with Gisele at the bottom waiting for him. A drawer full of Super Bowl rings, MVP tropies on the shelf and Gisele waiting in a bikini? Sounds more like jealousy, and before you wig out, I am not a fan of him either, but it is an obvious assumption.

Edited by billsfreak

We can hate on this guy all we want, but he is the one sliding down a slide with Gisele at the bottom waiting for him. A drawer full of Super Bowl rings, MVP tropies on the shelf and Gisele waiting in a bikini? Sounds more like jealousy, and before you wig out, I am not a fan of him either, but it is an obvious assumption.

Any one of us would have the same look and body language with that waiting for us at the bottome of the slide "Yippeee, look what I get to unwrap AGAIN!!!!!"

"Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous... this waterslide is FABULOUS!"

:lol:

Tom Brady hopes that water doesn't gush into his p*ssy as he goes down water slide

:lol:

That p*ssy does have 3 superbowl titles though and has kicked the crap out of the Bills for years :angry: .

Edited by Mr. Wonderful

You can go to a party and worry about a guy in shorts on a water slide all night and I will worry about a super model in a bikini, and if you have more fun than I do, you have issues.

Talk about carring it to the nth degree. YOU have issues. Caption the photo is supposed to be for fun. Get a grip, dude. :rolleyes: