Back-up QB

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it would. I always thought our former coaches were ridiculous with offensive play calling and wonder what Gailey could do with him. Not that there aren't other options out there. I remember how infuriating it was to watch games where it seemed to go like this on 90% of the offensive plays.

1st down - run

2nd down - run

3rd down - pass

4th down - punt

The offense was so unimaginative at play calling, I wondered how Jauron ever graduated from an Ivy league school.

JP isn't going to be a franchise pick up by any means but he is better than some of the FAs out there. If it plays out that way, it'd interesting to say the least.

I'm not one to defend DJ and his horrible offensive coordinator choices, BUT don't you think the simplicity of the offense had something to do with Losman. I mean just listen to the guy. He must have rode the short bus to school. Not bright is being too kind. He was just plain dumb. There is no way he was going to figure out a complex offense.

The sad thing is that an experienced personnel guy couldn't figure out a QB from Tulane with only a cannon for an arm was just not smart enough to play QB in the NFL.

If I were a fan of another AFC East team...and I read in the headlines at the start of free agency "Losman resigns with Bills" I'd laugh!

Losman making a return to this team would be similar to Travis Henry coming back!

You can't compare what happened to JP to what happened with Henry, one is a criminal and the other just had the bad luck to be coached by morons.

I wouldn't want to see either back as a Buffalo Bill

You can't compare what happened to JP to what happened with Henry, one is a criminal and the other just had the bad luck to be coached by morons.

I wouldn't want to see either back as a Buffalo Bill

That criminal had more success as a Bills player than Fitz could ever dream of.

If I were a fan of another AFC East team...and I read in the headlines at the start of free agency "Losman resigns with Bills" I'd laugh!

Losman making a return to this team would be similar to Travis Henry coming back!

Um......... so would I.

no Brohm. he reminded me of someone else that fateful game last year. someone who was lost on the field when the clock was ticking and the defense was coming at him.

Thigpen seems to be in the running.