Is this a sign?

I don't know when but I would guess that they are probably going to try something in the next couple of weeks just to smooth over the fact that that is when they start selling individual game tickets. They probably need some sort of promotional event to "wag the dog" with the CBA debacle.

Someone mentioned in another post that since the players are not permitted to have anything to do with the team until the CBA is straightened out, the Bills might consider bringing in some former players to model the new uniforms, which would be a fantastic idea. Just wondering if the older players would do something like that since it would be sort of crossing some imaginary picket or union brotherhood line.

They could always hire actors to portray Ryan Fitzpatrick and Fred Jackson. Let me grow a beard, and I could pass for Fitz.

Seriously, though, I don't think it's worth it to roll out the new uniforms before there are games ready to play. People aren't going to rush out and buy without games to play, you might as well use the euphoria of a deal and a saved season to boost sales.