History of the Buffalo Bills DVD

my favorite part of the dvd is the cookie gilchrist story where he runs over the patriots guy (and especially tim russert dropping the f bomb).... overall GREAT DVD!!!!!

i found mine in the states at tops... usually as the season is winding up they have a display with the dvd playing and hats and signs and mugs etc etc

Where did you purchase it, and what is the exact name of the DVD?

(how much $$)

It is pretty great...I got it when it came out, pre-ordred, and they had all the packages mis-marked, saying that there were some features in the two disc set, which were not accurate. Can't remember what was supposed to be on there at the moment, but it was replaced by the excellent NFL Network special "Missing Rings" or something like that...anyways, only $13.99 on Amazon...got one for my broter for 9.99 during Christmas.

http://www.amazon.com/NFL-History-Artist-Not-Provided/dp/B0026OE2OS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1305828793&sr=8-1

"It's hard to package DVDs in this league."

:lol:

Btw- somebody gave it a 3 star review based on the mis-information on the packaging. IIRC correctly, the corrected it on later pressings of the disc. Their review explains the mix-up:

"The box shows six bonus features on the first disc, but four of them are not there (two were replaced with others). The program does not include the features on Jack Kemp, Cookie Gilchrist, Thurman Thomas or Jim Kelly! Instead, it includes Marv Levy, Bob Kalsu, Scott Norwood and Joe Delamielleure. Same problem with the second disc. It advertises a bonus feature on the 1963 Bills season, which is not there. Instead, it has an excellent America's Game program on the 1990 season. Being a fan of the 1960s NFL and the four-superbowl run the Bills made in the 1990s, I wished the as-advertised bonus features were actually on the discs."

Either way, the two hour documentary on the history of the franchise is excellent, though a few small inaccuracies...my memeory is too bad these days to remember what they are, but I know there was 1 or 2 minor things.

Edited by Buftex

It is pretty great...I got it when it came out, pre-ordred, and they had all the packages mis-marked, saying that there were some features in the two disc set, which were not accurate. Can't remember what was supposed to be on there at the moment, but it was replaced by the excellent NFL Network special "Missing Rings" or something like that...anyways, only $13.99 on Amazon...got one for my broter for 9.99 during Christmas.

http://www.amazon.com/NFL-History-Artist-Not-Provided/dp/B0026OE2OS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1305828793&sr=8-1

Thanks for the link.

Just bought it.