Fans at the HARP

BB27

How many people going to the Harp on Sunday? I'm planning on getting there early so I can get a good seat. Hopefully we will get a good crowd, and the place will be rockin.

This is the biggest game I can remember in a long time.....

I don't think I can show my face in the HARP ever again. I once made out with a chick with braces at that place...my friends will never let me forget that :D

164131[/snapback]

Besides the braces, was she hot?

When was this? I think I know who she is......

Besides the braces, was she hot?

When was this?  I think I know who she is......

164136[/snapback]

She was definitely cute. Then again, at that point I was more than half in the bag.

But it was a while ago, while I was still living in Boston, like a year and a half ago?

I'll be there, definitely. You can help me hang the Bills flags, ok? ;-)

I'm not anticipating a huge crowd (were you there for Charity Day?) since it's so close to Christmas and the game will be on local TV. But sure, come early and have lunch.

If you can't find street parking, try the garage on Congress street under the Crescent building (where the Kinsale is) -- $8 all day on Sunday. It's not too far of a walk.

I'll be there, definitely.  You can help me hang the Bills flags, ok? ;-)

I'm not anticipating a huge crowd (were you there for Charity Day?) since it's so close to Christmas and the game will be on local TV.  But sure, come early and have lunch.

If you can't find street parking, try the garage on Congress street under the Crescent building (where the Kinsale is) -- $8 all day on Sunday.  It's not too far of a walk.

164157[/snapback]

you sure its on local tv?