Chad Johnson? uh, no

Responding to and disputing heavy BS is serious business, brother.

I've been wrong on many occasions. But, as we say in my business: "sometimes wrong, never in doubt".

Well I'm sorry to stoop to the level of being a gadfly for you because it's not who I consider myself to be… but (and you may be flattered to know this but I hope not) very few posters get under my skin like you do.

I don't think he is a fit for the Bills, but I love Chad. He is friggin' hilarious. I love his celebrations. He brings some entertainment value to the game. I see Cincy on TV and I watch to see what he's got up his sleeve. He clearly loves the game and works hard. But he also has fun. I love players like him. I enjoy watching guys who seem to be having fun out there on the field. Hines Ward, London Fletcher, Brett Favre when he was with GB. I love tha passiion and fire these guys have.

Well I'm sorry to stoop to the level of being a gadfly for you because it's not who I consider myself to be… but (and you may be flattered to know this but I hope not) very few posters get under my skin like you do.

You take this far too seriously, friend. Its all entertainment. Maybe not as rollicking as an OC post-TD celebratory production, but we all must take our pleasure where we find it.

And thanks for elevating me to the ranks of the "very few"!