Bills have 0 players in top 100 players of 2011

Are you sure you have the right list?

Here's what I saw from Tim Graham

While I stepped away from the AFC East blog for a week, Khaled Elsayed of Pro Football Focus released a series of articles in which he rated the 101 best players from last season.

The AFC East representatives who did make the list:

3. Kyle Williams, Bills defensive tackle: The only Bill on the chart.

A lot of you mention Stevie Johnson. I just keep thinking back to the OT game with the Steelers and he drops the ball in the end-zone. That's a game winning play a great receiver makes, and for that I would not even consider him top 10. He has got to show more in 2011 IMO, and please don't counter with "everyone drops them"

Guys, the Buffalo Bills have been at the bottom of the division for the last decade, and have been the Patriots bitches almost that entire time. They went from bad to mediocre, and back to bad again as they keep hiring bad head coaches. Seriously, what do you expect?

The Bills find a player who is good enough to make the pro bowl, walk ons in Pat Williams and Jason Peters and trade them away or let them leave.

Are you sure you have the right list?

Here's what I saw from Tim Graham

While I stepped away from the AFC East blog for a week, Khaled Elsayed of Pro Football Focus released a series of articles in which he rated the 101 best players from last season.

The AFC East representatives who did make the list:

3. Kyle Williams, Bills defensive tackle: The only Bill on the chart.

Positive. This is the list voted on by the NFL players airing on the NFL network. Not the one from Pro Football Focus.

I can not argue that the Bills deserve a top 100 player -- I can't think of one. Kyle Williams was the Bills best performers with Stevie Johnson second. Williams is not in the top 5 of D-Tackles and Johnson is not in the top 10 wideouts. Moorman was a top 3 punter until this past year -- he slipped in 2010 -- not sure if it is age or what? That said, punters won't make a top 100 list or at least should not.

I'll throw FredJax to the mix of deserving candidates, but we so many Elite players in the League, the expectations of a great RB just get higher and being on a winning team is one of them I guess. My 2 cents.

Can anyone who is saying F Jackson should be on the list, please provide any reasoning behind it other than "he's a fan favorite because he was the anti-Lynch"?

Not sure 927 yards, 5 TDs, and an average of 4.2 yards, gets you into the "Top 100" of the NFL...

You mean Kyle Williams, the anchor of the defensive line that gives up 200 yards a game didn't make the list of the Top 100 players? No way! Get out!

Exactly, I love, LOVE K Williams, and I guess if we had to choose someone from the Bills it would be him. But I completely understand why we our entire team was left off of the list.

If the Bills want respect, they need to start winning. Sometime this decade.

A lot of you mention Stevie Johnson. I just keep thinking back to the OT game with the Steelers and he drops the ball in the end-zone. That's a game winning play a great receiver makes, and for that I would not even consider him top 10. He has got to show more in 2011 IMO, and please don't counter with "everyone drops them"

That along with the Giants punter against the Eagles were the biggest blunders of the entire 2010 NFL Season. It actually changed the course of the league, if he catches that, the Steelers are a Wild Card team on the road with, instead they won the division and got a bye in week one. After the Pats got beat, they played at home for the entire playoffs, otherwise they probably aren't in the Super Bowl. You are right, great recievers, even really good receivers don't drop that pass, thrown perfectly, and single handedly cost his team a game.

Edited by billsfreak