Toronto taking the Bills is like my ex wife

Scrappy

My stuff is filled with nutriants, adding fertilizer to the back side should be with three major elements – nitrogen, potassium and phosphorus to your lawn, you can build a lush beautiful carpet of grass.

And don't forget to sharpen the mower blades regularly before mowing. :w00t:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And don't forget to sharpen the mower blades regularly before mowing. :w00t:

I'd suggest having a plan before starting as well.

No one wants to see a patchy, scraggly, mis-cut lawn.

If you want complete weed removal, I'd suggest getting a professional to help. That's just not a process you want to try by yourself, especially without all the proper equipment.

What if the gardner is a woman? does that then suggest that the ex-wife doesn't like decks and might prefer a swimming pool instead? The pool would allow for diving in. One might become confused if she were to say that she liked both a deck and a pool. I suppose she could have both.

What if the gardner is a woman? does that then suggest that the ex-wife doesn't like decks and might prefer a swimming pool instead? The pool would allow for diving in. One might become confused if she were to say that she liked both a deck and a pool. I suppose she could have both.

Or Koi ponds. Only problem with koi is that fishy smell. Could the landscaper control the smell too?