One could blame both of our QB injuries on the

If they gave JP Losman good protection he wouldn't have scrambled and hit. If they gave Travis Brown good protection he wouldn't have been hit low either.

Is that fair to blame them? Probably not, but there is a bit of truth to that. Good lines dont get their QB's killed.

SOmething TD should be considering for the near future and next year.

or Troy Vincent being color blind... one of the two.

11757[/snapback]

I agree that the O-line is not very good but how do you blame JP rolling out in practice and Troy Vincent chipping him on the O-Line?

Also you cannot blame the other injury on the line. Late hit baby!

Lastly, Football is a contact sport and injuries occur on every team. The Pats lost Colvin and won the Superbowl. Colvin was much more valuable than two back-up QB's.

I think you can blame Henry's injury on the OLine, too. If Bledsoe wouldn't have been running for his life, then he would've never thrown that ball to Henry.

That was a busted play, and the OLine is what busted. It hasn't been fixed yet, either.

I suppose you could then blame ALL QB injuries on the offensive line that they play behind, including Michael Vick. Is there a point here??????

11816[/snapback]

You said it ! You probably could blame all QB injuries on the O-Line. I also said that wouldn't be a fair thing to do. But if a QB had a rock solid O-Line in front of him, he wouldn't running for his life or getting hit just as he released the ball.

Just a smidgeon of truth about the O-Line that we already know, they need to gel and improve.

considering Suckivan was playing left tackle during the game, I thought the Oline played quite well. The only real consistent problems came off the left edge Saturday night. Of course if there are any major injuries we are billsfanone, but I think otherwise they will show a marked improvement from last season. Smith played well at LG and Teague has played well the past 2 games.