Players in the running for the Bills

Estro

OL

Clint Boling (A value pick. If Wood moves to center, Boling pushes Urbich for the starting G spot. Worst case scenario he provides solid depth, and could even play RT).

Chris Hairston (I think the Bills like him. He was in for a visit and projects to RT, a position of need. They've seen plenty of tape on him after scouting Spiller last year).

QB,

Ricky Stanzi (I've said it all along, he may not be a Chan Gailey prototyppe QB, but it's value at a position of need. At this point we have nothing behind Fitzpatrick).

LB

Colin McCarthy (Buddy said they'd add 2 ILB's, and McCarthy would make 2. A similar grade as Sheppard, soild tackler)

Casey Matthews (a bit undersized, good instincts, the last name certainly creates excitement. Would provide special teams value immediately.

SS

Ahmad Black (might be too small for Bills consideration, but I know Mike Mayock likes him a lot. Good instincts, and would provide nice depth at the S position

Jerron Johnson (similar player to Black, but slightly bigger. Physical SS.

I happen to like Boling and Stanzi best. Both have the highest value, IMO, at positions of need. I think it'll be Chris Hairston, just a hunch.

Edited by Estro