Belichick just interviewd on ESPN

Boomer asked BB if he was getting any calls to trade down. BB replied that he has gotten a bunch of calls and there (very casually) seems to be a QB derby (frenzy...something like that) going on. Sounds like a bunch of teams looking to trade up for a QB. Buffalo has to have fielded these same calls. With that being said....Can I get a side of Bowers with my Dareus!! Bam!! What!! Best draft evaaaaaa!!

Edited by RichardBag

I hope Buffalo is milking this cow for everything it's worth, I want 1st rounders next year & someone's 3rd / 4th pick this year.

If we don't see a 'must have' at #34, keep the phone lines open!

I hope Buffalo is milking this cow for everything it's worth, I want 1st rounders next year & someone's 3rd / 4th pick this year.

Not to rain on the parade, but NE will be the ones to reap the benefit of this and they will make

out like bandits, as they always do. Once someone jumps up to get their favorite, there won't be

as much of a market.

Mike Schottey, who's at the draft for DraftTek, tweets "49ers were verry active on Kaepernick. Explored options in late 1st; spoke to NE and BUF today."

David Nelson tweets he's very glad Bills stick with Fitz

DavidNelson86 David Nelson

I like this... http://bit.ly/jO4b4N

Edited by Astrobot