Ok, what would be the perfect scenario

stevestojan

You know that answer. What else beside a Baltimore, Denver,Jets and Jags loss???

P. S. I love reading your posts on the wall - you do have an excellent sense of humor. Can you explain how when you type in sh-- on a post, how or why your name comes up?? I am sure you have answered this a thousand times, but it is funny. Keep up your funny responses. Have a great holiday. Doug in Clearwater

You know that answer. What else beside a Baltimore, Denver,Jets and Jags loss???

P. S. I love reading your posts on the wall - you do have an excellent sense of humor. Can you explain how when you type in sh-- on a post, how or why your name comes up?? I am sure you have answered this a thousand times, but it is funny. Keep up your funny responses. Have a great holiday. Doug in Clearwater

162966[/snapback]

See, I thought Baltimore, Denver,Jets and Jags losses too... But then I saw different on another thread.

Also, though, I am looking for more than just that. Like "If Denver wins, we are basically screwed unless ....xxx... ", or if "the jets win, and jags lose, and blah, xxx," ... ya know?

Oh, and the sh-it filter:

A while back, the moderators put a filter in that changed the word s.h.i.t. to "poop". I complained, saying it sounded childish. Like when you would say "and bledsoe looked like POOP" it didnt really get the point across....

my complaining got my name turned into the filter. I think its done now, though.

And have a great holiday yourself. Mine will get alot better once i'm in the snow in 7 days! :rolleyes:

If we are to beat the:

Jets:

The Jets need to lose 2 of their last 3. If they win tomarrow, we can still win over them, but thier last game is against St. Louis, so it is doubtful they lose that one.

Denver:

I'm not sure how the tiebreak works with Denver, but going off record:

Denver must lose 2 of last 3. The way they are playing, shouldn't be too tough.

Baltimore:

Baltimore must lose 2 of last 3. They play Miami in week 17, so if they don't lose the next two weeks, they can pretty much count on a wildcard.

Jacksonville

Jax only needs to lose one more game, and this week at GB looks to be their best bet. If they lose this week, we can finally count them out of the equation.

Basically, there is not team that locks a wildcard with a win this week, but based on strength of schedules, we need them all to lose. EX. Bal v Miami week 17.

I know, I know, Bills need to win out - I have not forgotten that.

But, can someone please tell me what would help us or hurt us this week?

162957[/snapback]

To simplify this whole thing, we should all focus our energy on the Jets loosing out.

Go Seahawks.

If we are to beat the:

Jets:

The Jets need to lose 2 of their last 3.  If they win tomarrow, we can still win over them, but thier last game is against St. Louis, so it is doubtful they lose that one.

Denver:

I'm not sure how the tiebreak works with Denver, but going off record:

Denver must lose 2 of last 3.  The way they are playing, shouldn't be too tough.

Baltimore:

Baltimore must lose 2 of last 3.  They play Miami in week 17, so if they don't lose the next two weeks, they can pretty much count on a wildcard.

Jacksonville

Jax only needs to lose one more game, and this week at GB looks to be their best bet.  If they lose this week, we can finally count them out of the equation.

Basically, there is not team that locks a wildcard with a win this week, but based on strength of schedules, we need them all to lose.  EX. Bal v Miami week 17.

163026[/snapback]

I'll clarify this a little more:

1. Jets MUST lose to the Patriots AND at least one other game.

2. Denver, if they finish with at least 10 wins, automatically has a better overall AFC record over a 10-6 Bills team. Therefore, they win the tiebreaker. So yes, we need Denver to lose at least 2 (any 2) games.

Bear is correct with the Jax and Baltimore scenarios.

Perfect scenario for the week-end.

Demi Moore and Pam Anderson show up at my door in white tank tops and it's cold.

After several hours of lust and debauchery they ask if they can come back again.