The key for Rd 2

Hplarrm

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

All this talk about getting a Back-up QB or another DL is a waist at #34 with so much talent left there..We need guys who can come in and start on day one and help this club, not a QB who will sit the bench, this is why we never make the playoffs, we draft guys who either sit the bench or quit, or are a bust..We got our guy on DL with the 3rd pick, now get Martez Wilson ILB..! Round 3 get Luke Stocker TE or if there is still another good OLB there with value get him. All 3 of those guys would start one day one..! but for Christ sakes stop drafting back-ups..!

Williams

Troupe

Dareous

Merriman

Poz

Wilson

Moats

I'll take that front seven any day..!

Edited by foreplayer

All this talk about getting a Back-up QB or another DL is a waist at #34 with so much talent left there..We need guys who can come in and start on day one and help this club, not a QB who will sit the bench, this is why we never make the playoffs, we draft guys who either sit the bench or quit, or are a bust..We got our guy on DL with the 3rd pick, now get Martez Wilson ILB..! Round 3 get Luke Stocker TE or if there is still another good OLB there with value get him. All 3 of those guys would start one day one..! but for Christ sakes stop drafting back-ups..!

Williams

Troupe

Dareous

Merriman

Poz

Wilson

Moats

I'll take that front seven any day..!

If you are satisfied with that then I am glad you are not the GM.

If you are satisfied with that then I am glad you are not the GM.

I didn't say I was satisfied with that, I said dont take a QB or DL in round 2..I said I would take that any day over what we have. But actually I would be happy with it..You cant draft 11 guys in the first round, unfortunately that's pretty much what we need ( Minus Kyle ).. well 10 now that we picked Dareous.. I'm just saying there is alot of defensive talent still on the board so dont draft a QB that is going to be a back up, or a DL to rotate in a few plays a game, get someone who is going to be on the field every play, that is value at #34 and that guy is Martez Wilson. Thats my opinion and i know others will agree and others will dis agree..

Take the best LB available and by all means avoid the temptation to take a QB!

i totally agree but after listening to phill simms the last 2 weeks tell the whole world that,"if mallett is not a top 10 pick" then i'll quit this business.

he said he has followed him since high school and in high school he said that he knew that kid is going to be a NFL QB.

he also said he is the most NFL ready QB in the draft and everything except his speed is off the charts. he absolutly loves the kid.

so i dont know maybe buddy is pulling a fast one here i just have this feeling they are going to take Mallett if he is there.

if no QB then i say they take either brook reed or sherard the OLB from Pitt.

Take the best LB available and by all means avoid the temptation to take a QB!

I think you have to take Bowers if NE doesn't. Adding both Dareus and Bowers to this DL would be incredible. If not,then I take Brooks. You can stick with the theme and get a decent LB in Round 3.

Sorry, meant Brooks Reed.