Guys we'll be saying .(shaking our heads)...We could have Drafted

Some later round guys I think people will regret passing over:

-James Carpenter, OT from Bama. Could be G or T

-Mark Herzlich, ILB from BC. I expect him to come back into his first round form once he is another year or two removed from cancer treatments. I have no idea how late he could go, but I bet some teams took him off their board completely because of the medical.

-Kendrick Burney, CB, UNC. He was one of the guys suspended, I think would be going much higher if he had played

-Greg Little, WR, UNC – see Burney

-Delone Carter, RB, ‘Cuse – reminds me of Ray Rice

-Luke Stocker, TE, Tenn. – Reminds me of Jason Witten.

Leaving any rumors about him sleeping in meetings aside, I sitll think Fairley is the best player in the draft. Sounds like lots of teams will pass on him, which I bet they regret.

I agree Big time on those two

Stocker too will be a good player

Gabbert...

He may not be ready for a year or two...But I've been following this Draft thing for a bit now...And I've yet to see a guy come out with more of the total package than Gabbert and not go #1 Overall...If you built a QB from scratch and gave him all the attributes you desire he would look a heck of a lot like Blaine Gabbert...He's got it all when it comes to size, athletic ability, arm, leadership, drive, and he's well beyond smart...I think if he went back to School he would go #2 Overall in 2012...It's looking like he may go #6 Overall or later this year...Give this Kid a couple years under a REAL good Offensive Coach and you could get the next Aaron Rodgers...There is nothing holding him back besides the lack of experience...We'll see I guess... B-)

Gabbert...

He may not be ready for a year or two...But I've been following this Draft thing for a bit now...And I've yet to see a guy come out with more of the total package than Gabbert and not go #1 Overall...If you built a QB from scratch and gave him all the attributes you desire he would look a heck of a lot like Blaine Gabbert...He's got it all when it comes to size, athletic ability, arm, leadership, drive, and he's well beyond smart...I think if he went back to School he would go #2 Overall in 2012...It's looking like he may go #6 Overall or later this year...Give this Kid a couple years under a REAL good Offensive Coach and you could get the next Aaron Rodgers...There is nothing holding him back besides the lack of experience...We'll see I guess... B-)

Well there's that and then there's also the thing about him having poor pocket presence, not handling defensive pressure well and his inability to get the ball in the endzone in his "money" year before going pro. We've been down the poor pocket presence road with Losman and Edwards.

If he won't be ready for another couple of years, what does that say about his decision making ability? What...he thought the NFL simply shouldn't have to wait one more year for Blaine Gabbert?

To me, Gabbert is by far the highest overrated prospect in this draft.

Sorry man, but I couldn't help get one last jab in on Gabbert before the draft. You can rip on Quinn if you want.

Well there's that and then there's also the thing about him having poor pocket presence, not handling defensive pressure well and his inability to get the ball in the endzone in his "money" year before going pro. We've been down the poor pocket presence road with Losman and Edwards.

If he won't be ready for another couple of years, what does that say about his decision making ability? What...he thought the NFL simply shouldn't have to wait one more year for Blaine Gabbert?

To me, Gabbert is by far the highest overrated prospect in this draft.

Sorry man, but I couldn't help get one last jab in on Gabbert before the draft. You can rip on Quinn if you want.

I thought the thread was titled "Guys we'll be saying .(shaking our heads)...We could have Drafted" not "Who is by far the highest overrated prospect in this Draft..." I must have been confused...

Just kidding with you... ;)

I thought the thread was titled "Guys we'll be saying .(shaking our heads)...We could have Drafted" not "Who is by far the highest overrated prospect in this Draft..." I must have been confused...

Just kidding with you... ;)

Yeah, I definitely need some rest from this draft <stuff> and it hasn't even started yet...LOL

Some later round guys I think people will regret passing over:

-James Carpenter, OT from Bama. Could be G or T

-Mark Herzlich, ILB from BC. I expect him to come back into his first round form once he is another year or two removed from cancer treatments. I have no idea how late he could go, but I bet some teams took him off their board completely because of the medical.

-Kendrick Burney, CB, UNC. He was one of the guys suspended, I think would be going much higher if he had played

-Greg Little, WR, UNC – see Burney

-Delone Carter, RB, ‘Cuse – reminds me of Ray Rice

-Luke Stocker, TE, Tenn. – Reminds me of Jason Witten.

Leaving any rumors about him sleeping in meetings aside, I sitll think Fairley is the best player in the draft. Sounds like lots of teams will pass on him, which I bet they regret.

Ill also add Scott Tolzien from Wisc. He is a small, little QB who may not even be drafted, but he is extremely accurate and has good anticipation. If he grows up and hits the weights I could see him starting down the line.