Mark my words

13player

After hearing from ngu, I would be very surprised.

My thought is that Dareus and Miller go 1 & 2. Bills decide to bet the farm on Cam Newton. But somebody dangles a trade down deal that we really like, then the deal falls apart at the last second and the Bills brass freeze. Right at that time, a Jets masseuse who for some reason is invited to attend the draft, had slipped a piece of paper between her breasts with Cam Jordan's name and phone number. Albert Haynesworth also in attendance, grabs the paper from between the cheerleader's luscious pair, also retrieving his credit card and coping a feel because that is what he does. In a rush to get out as security makes a move to arrest him, the paper falls onto the Bills table. Nix, almost as old as Ralph, gets confused and submits Cam Jordan's name and phone number. We get the wrong Cam at number 3 but soon find out Jordan is a high character guy with a great motor and a tremendous first step, only later to find he is just not a great football player. Newton falls to the Pats in the first round, Brady gets hurt halfway through the season, Newton turns into the next Brady. Bills trade for Brady but he never fully returns from his injury and is washed up. Ten years later the Southern Ontario Bills (SOBs) are still trying to get to the playoffs for the first time in 22 years.....

Umm, whatever. The short bus should be out front soon.

Oh "liten" up! The draft is in 2 days...who cares if I mispelled a word--I'm just a Bills fan like you!

I'll be walking the Vegas Strip in 2 days...wearing my O.J. jersey cracking open a beer just for your Green Lightning-- pounding that brewski for you and all of my fellow Bills bros & sisters out there!:beer:

Of the constant REPOSTS of Gabbert, Miller Time, Peterson, Fairley and Newton...Nevergiveup is the only person on here that has made sense on JUST one post about the draft in weeks! Overall, I wish he or she would post more!

Good Luck to all & may the Bills brain trust draft whoever will turn this ship around! :thumbsup:

Edited by KollegeStudnet

Instead of trading out of 3 and taking Dequan Bowers at 10ish, I prefer they take Miller or Dareus at 3 then trade back down to take Bowers.

Dareus and Bowers side by side with K-Dub?!?!?

Just exactly how can that be done? Making a pick at 3, then trading back down in round 1?

Even Bill Billacheat can't do that.

Mark nevergiveups words. Newton/Dareus/Miller/Green. One of them will be a bill if we pick at 3. Your words are just that, words.

Nevergiveup is right on! One of those guys will be a Bill soon enough!!!