Anyone listen to techno here?

Pete

That stuff is great to workout to! Could someone please recomend some good techno albums/djs? I just saw Bourne Supremacy yesterday and dig that Mocean Worker song thats kicking in the Moscow disco. That scene makes me want to visit Moscow! Anyways I figure a few here will bust my balls for listening to techno- knock yourselves out!

That stuff is great to workout to!  Could someone please recomend some good techno albums/djs?  I just saw Bourne Supremacy yesterday and dig that Mocean Worker song thats kicking in the Moscow disco.  That scene makes me want to visit Moscow!  Anyways I figure a few here will bust my balls for listening to techno- knock yourselves out!

162338[/snapback]

Just when I'm clubbing in Amsterdam.

Just when I'm clubbing in Amsterdam.

162339[/snapback]

I will be there in February. Which clubs do you like in Amsterdam? I cant wait to see the clubs in Berlin. Thats supposed to be the techno capital of the world

That stuff is great to workout to!  Could someone please recomend some good techno albums/djs?  I just saw Bourne Supremacy yesterday and dig that Mocean Worker song thats kicking in the Moscow disco.  That scene makes me want to visit Moscow!  Anyways I figure a few here will bust my balls for listening to techno- knock yourselves out!

162338[/snapback]

The first blade soundtrack has some good techno in it.

I will be there in February.  Which clubs do you like in Amsterdam?  I cant wait to see the clubs in Berlin.  Thats supposed to be the techno capital of the world

162340[/snapback]

I was kind of joking, I haven't been there in a while. The only name I remember is the Trans Buddha. Went to a rave on the North Sea, that was friggin beautiful. My friend lived there until 3 years ago. I wish he still lived there. Can I go too? Please!