Post draft quote we can count on.

I hope they don't care what Mel Kiper thinks of a player.

Blindly looking, with certainty, I can say I wish the Bills drafted the player Mel selected for the Bills the past 10 years then whom the Bills front office selected.

Wouldn't you?

I was going to predict a post draft quote of you whining but you preempted that already.

Ah, the heck with it. I'll still predict a post draft quote of you whining.

My whining has been fully merited 1000 times over. If the Bills make another dumb draft day decision, as they have the past 10 years, it will continue. If they do not, then I will praise them. Simple as that.

Edited by Thoner7

"Well it was crazy in that War Room…after Carolina and Denver took our top two guys…we were left with the QBs…neither of whom we really like. We didn't want to draft a corner or a wideout so we were trying to buy some time and trade out of the pick.

Problem was, no one was interested in trading up to #3 and the clock was ticking down. Ralph was screaming something about Tebow and I could barely hear myself think. Modrak had a silly grin on his face and kept saying over and over "this is not happening to me again." Brandon kept saying "Cameron Jordan, Jordan Cameron, Cameron Jordan, Jordan Cameron…imagine the possibilities…"

So we finally drafted the Cal defensive end…Cameron."

Buddy Nix on the Bills selection of USC tight end Jordan Cameron with the 3rd pick in the 2012 NFL draft