We will finally beat New England but...........

ALLEN1QB

They will want to keep the streak alive . Bellecheat with his keep your foot on their throat mentality & Brady's competitive nature will want to keep the Bills in there funk. The only way we win is if we earn it !!

NE will lay down on purpose. Belicheck will make the rational decision. Which is to lose and not have to face Andrew Luck for the next 15YRS or win and face Luck 30 times for the next 15yrs. I believe Bellecheat will tank it.

Edited by DontCrossDaMoats

NE will lay down on purpose. Belicheck will make the rational decision. Which is to lose and not have to face Andrew Luck for the next 15YRS or win and face Luck 30 times for the next 15yrs. I believe Bellecheat will tank it.

This sounds plausible. Belichick is a long-term thinker. If any coach was willing to give the Bills a meaningless win to undermine their draft position, it would be this coach!

Belichick was the New York Giants' defensive coordinator back when they beat us in the Super Bowl 20-19. After becoming New England's head coach, it didn't take him long to rip us off with the Bledsoe trade. (We got three years of Bledsoe--2.5 of them mediocre--while New England got our first round pick.) Even his decision to release Lawyer Milloy hurt the Bills, albeit indirectly. TD took half the money which could have and should have been used to re-sign Antoine Winfield and used it on Milloy instead. (The other half was used on Troy Vincent.) Over the long run, the Bills would have been much better off with Winfield than with Milloy + Vincent! :angry:

On top of all this, Belichick has provided the Bills with two losses per season ever since the Lawyer Milloy bowl. Having deprived the Bills of a Super Bowl trophy, a first round draft pick, and (indirectly) of Antoine Winfield, it stands to reason that the next thing on this list might be Andrew Luck. :(:angry: Belichick has been the bane of the Bills' existence.

Assuming he's still the consensus #1 pick next year, I think the Bills will be out of the Andrew Luck sweepstakes by week 17. No reason to think this team can't win at least 5-6 games, even with the tough schedule.