The youth of Obama's America.

I think to now blame this on Obamais freakin' stupid.

I'm obviously not laying the blame of this girl's behavior at the feet of our dear leader. The topic title is factually correct however. Even a person with your intellectual limitations would agree that...

1. The girl is a youth.

2. Obama (regretfully) is the POTUS.

Case closed. Thanks for chiming in.

I'm obviously not laying the blame of this girl's behavior at the feet of our dear leader. The topic title is factually correct however. Even a person with your intellectual limitations would agree that...

1. The girl is a youth.

To be fair, that girl looks to be older than 2. Dammit, I just realized I'm backing up pbills, i feel queasy :sick:

Anyways, from the girls age it's just as valid to call her a youth of Obama's America as it is to say she's a youth of Bush's America

To be fair, that girl looks to be older than 2. Dammit, I just realized I'm backing up pbills, i feel queasy :sick:

Anyways, from the girls age it's just as valid to call her a youth of Obama's America as it is to say she's a youth of Bush's America

How about it's just bad parenting. Simple enough.

Don't be ashamed about helping the mentally handicapped.

While this is deplorable, consider the OP and his racist postings of the past. Looking for a cause or just forgot to login as WBF?

First of all. that would be posting, singular. Since you decided to pick at that one year old scab, allow me to refresh every one's memory. Upstanding young men brutally rape 7 year old girl. I had a few choice for these model citizens upon reading this story. Apparently, 1 year later, Booster still has more compassion for the perpetrators than the 7 year old rape victim. I suppose we're all entitled to our priorities.

Second, I hate to disappoint you, but I have no idea who WBF is. I have 1 account here and do not have to hide behind phantom accounts. That is verifiable. Sorry to burst your delusional little fantasies.

1. The girl is a youth.

That is very sound logic...the title of your post says more about you than anything.

First of all. that would be posting, singular. Since you decided to pick at that one year old scab, allow me to refresh every one's memory. Upstanding young men brutally rape 7 year old girl. I had a few choice for these model citizens upon reading this story. Apparently, 1 year later, Booster still has more compassion for the perpetrators than the 7 year old rape victim. I suppose we're all entitled to our priorities.

Second, I hate to disappoint you, but I have no idea who WBF is. I have 1 account here and do not have to hide behind phantom accounts. That is verifiable. Sorry to burst your delusional little fantasies.

Yeah and you condemned all blacks. No worries, anyone that read that knows what you are really all about.

Yeah and you condemned all blacks. No worries, anyone that read that knows what you are really all about.

I remember every word that I wrote on that topic a year ago. I was condemning THE RAPISTS of a 7 year old girl. Can you comprehend that? Here you are a year later labeling me as some kind of raving racist. Give it up man. You clearly misinterpreted what I said. If it were a bunch of West Virginia mountain men that raped a 7 year old and I called them "white trash scumbags", would that mean that I hate all white people? You really need to give this a rest and quit being so sensitive.

I remember every word that I wrote on that topic a year ago. I was condemning THE RAPISTS of a 7 year old girl. Can you comprehend that? Here you are a year later labeling me as some kind of raving racist. Give it up man. You clearly misinterpreted what I said. If it were a bunch of West Virginia mountain men that raped a 7 year old and I called them "white trash scumbags", would that mean that I hate all white people? You really need to give this a rest and quit being so sensitive.

Truth hurts doesn't it? One cannot help notice that when you chime in on political subjects it always involves blacks.

Edit - And you would have to remember it as you deleted it quickly...

Edited by Booster4324

Truth hurts doesn't it? One cannot help notice that when you chime in on political subjects it always involves blacks.

Edit - And you would have to remember it as you deleted it quickly...

Yet another false assumption by you. The topic was deleted by a mod. And if my comments were as blatantly racist as you suggest, would I still be here?

Yet another false assumption by you. The topic was deleted by a mod. And if my comments were as blatantly racist as you suggest, would I still be here?

You deleted your post or a mod did, does it matter? And for that matter AD said if you posted like that here he would perma-ban you. So you got off lightly...