Dr. Z's rankings

scribo

Dr. Z

For what it's worth.....

Buffalo Bills (7-6)

They held Cleveland to 17 total yards, fifth lowest of all time. "The only time you see a game like that is in college," Drew Bledsoe said. Gee, I didn't know he came to the Columbia games.

Now #12

Has Denver at #9 -- get outta of here

Dr. Z

For what it's worth.....

Buffalo Bills (7-6)

They held Cleveland to 17 total yards, fifth lowest of all time. "The only time you see a game like that is in college," Drew Bledsoe said. Gee, I didn't know he came to the Columbia games.

Now #12

Has Denver at #9 -- get outta of here

161595[/snapback]

9 of the top 12 - AFC teams. Yikes!

No doubt that Denver is overrated, but I have to think that the Jets are too.  I just don't see them as good as their record.  Just had a great start?  Am I wrong here?

161602[/snapback]

I agree. They built that strong record against week teams -- week teams we're getting to play now.

I agree. They built that strong record against week teams -- week teams we're getting to play now.

161603[/snapback]

week ??? and on top of that genius, who have the Bills beat this year? talk about weak!

week ??? and on top of that genius, who have the Bills beat this year? talk about weak!

161734[/snapback]

Guest = RJ

The Jets got a late FG to win against the Bills, without that, the Bills sweep them and they have the same record.

Guest = RJ

The Jets got a late FG to win against the Bills, without that, the Bills sweep them and they have the same record.

161868[/snapback]

The second Bills/Jets game wasn't even close.

Guest -- Lots of courage when you can hide behind your keyboard, huh? Your comments aren't worth a bucket of warm spit.

The second Bills/Jets game wasn't even close.

Guest -- Lots of courage when you can hide behind your keyboard, huh? Your comments aren't worth a bucket of warm spit.

161893[/snapback]

LMAO..you still dont get it? it's spelled WEAK..not week..spell it wrong once..but twice??

...he's got Denver rated too low.  According to Jake the Fake, the Bronx are "#1"!

161720[/snapback]

lol that is pretty damn funny... i agree that bronx and jests are bit overrated. Also, i feel that the green boy peckers are massively overrated