Tim Hortons coffee

bbb

I buy Tim's at Wegman's and make it myself. It is the best of the canned coffees, including Starbucks.

I've done that and I've had friends do it, and we always said the same thing. It's good, but for some reason, not quite as good.......You do have to get good cream to make it close.

But, it was definitely better than what they're giving me at the window now.

If they're trying to save the amounts that Chef is saying, they are screwing the pooch. The stuff really was liquid crack, as Dr. Dank said. It's an absolute cult around that coffee, and now they're blowing it.

Thanks for telling me that. I wasn't sure if was my tastebuds were screwed up. My secretary agreed with me, but she complains about most products anyway. But, I've asked a few other people who said they didn't notice a difference.

It really was liquid crack. Now, I think I'm going to go back to just making my own.

What's this world coming to! Grow a set and have your secretary make it for you! Sheeshhh! Kids nowadays!

Just yanking your chain bbb, you are probably older than me! :P

Never understood the fascination people had with their coffee.

Me too! My wife is a total "coffee snob." Myself, I probably drank about an eyedropper full of that stuff total in my 43 years of living... Maybe not even that much! I just don't get it? Is it a "crutch" or what? Why do people need it?