This is why Im Nervous

Dear Bills,

Please draft the best available quarterback in the draft every 2-3 years until we have an elite-level NFL quarterback.Yes, we realize that we'll risk getting some egg on our faces if they don't turn out to be good.

Yes, we realize that the front office and coaching staff will be under greater scrutiny and possibly shorten their careers.

But us Bills fans have finally realized that our beloved team will never return to prominence without one. Granted, it has taken us more than a decade since our last elite-level quarterback, but we finally get it.

Please don't be afraid to keep trying.

We're tired of endlessly rebuilding back to 7-9.

Thank you.

-Bills Fans

Don't draft a QB because the Bills have done so great drafting other positions. (obvious sarcasm intended).

I do not like either of the quarterbacks because I'm a Bills fan. I may be completely wrong, but Galbert reminds me of Eric Flowers, a guy who jumped up draft boards late in the process. I really hate when the Bills draft these types of players.

Cam Newton has serious character issues. He has worse character issues than Vince Young. I just think that he won't be happy, and even if he become great he is going to Lebron James the Bills.

I would like the Bills to draft defense, not because defense is more important than offense, but because the draft is packed with excellent defensive players. I would like them to get Fairly or Darius because I know how much of impact all those first round defensive linemen have made to the Patriots.

I know the Bills need a franchise quarterback, but I really don't want it to be either of these guys. I would be happy with Luck. I would have been happy with Colt McCoy last year. I think they could gamble on a lower round guy, but not these guys.

Dear Bills,

Please draft the best available quarterback in the draft every 2-3 years until we have an elite-level NFL quarterback.

Yes, we realize that we'll risk getting some egg on our faces if they don't turn out to be good.

Yes, we realize that the front office and coaching staff will be under greater scrutiny and possibly shorten their careers.

But us Bills fans have finally realized that our beloved team will never return to prominence without one. Granted, it has taken us more than a decade since our last elite-level quarterback, but we finally get it.

Please don't be afraid to keep trying.

We're tired of endlessly rebuilding back to 7-9.

Thank you.

-Bills Fans

Dear Bills Fan,

You're right. Oh my god how stupid of us to now know this. We should give you a medal. Furthermore, we have decided to draft the best QB off the board every year from here on out to ensure we don't miss any possible elite QB's. This year we will even take TWO by trading away a ton of future picks to get taking Blaine Gabbert AND Cam Newton. Then when they aren't the god send of QB's right away and people like akm0404 start complaining, we will fire people and then draft some more QBs.

Rinse and repeat.

We have talked to our coaches and they definitely don't mind playing russian roulet with their careers because you think you have the answer to all QB problems. We are getting on the horn now with other franchises to let them know all we have to do to get an elite QB is draft the best ranked one every few years. I mean it's not like they will be busts right?

Next year when one of our new QB's puts up comparatively similar numbers to Ryan Fitzpatrick we hope to hear from you about how AMAZING said new QB is for doing pretty much the same thing as the guy before him did and how terrible Fitz was and how he was only a stop gap.

We do HOWEVER take some offense to what you said about our habitual 7-9 record rebuilding process. To this I say, we went 4 - 12 last year. So HA!!

We would love to talk more but unfortunately we have to meet with Mr. Wilson to come up with a plan of how we can nickle and dime you all and be cheap.

Truly Yours,

The Buffalo Bills Office of Reaction to Stupidity.