A good read...

rockpile

If you're going to make that your motto, just make sure you don't go to the Bills game against the 49ers. Some in that city might take it the wrong way.

161042[/snapback]

Reminds me of an old joke:

Q) Why do the 49er cheerleaders hate wearing them short skirts?

A) Because when they sit down, their balls hang out. :)

So true, so true...Gotta love PA...

Eagle Nation, it must be submitted, exists.

In its honor, we present our Philly Anecdote of the week, from a reader who goes only by "Eric from Philly." In Eric's tale, some pre-game tailgating -- beer and Hibachis -- was getting good before the season-opener against the Giants a few years back. "One of the guys in the next car over is pretty ripped -- and it's going on 10 a.m.," writes Eric. "He's doing a lot of yelling."

Here's where Eric's tale takes off: "Unfortunately, after inhaling a balloon filled with nitrous, while standing, he passes out -- falling right on top of my buddy's Hibachi. The flames are shooting out the sides -- but he's not moving. A quick thinker grabbed his belt loop and lifted him off the Hibachi. Moments later, he comes to, and stands up.

His shirt is in tatters and falling off. His chest is burned. He likely requires some immediate first-aid. He looks down at his charred remains and yells: 'Whoo-Hoo! I'm on fire for the Eagles!'"

Eagle Nation rarely disappoints.

I nearly lost it redaing that!!