Mind control

This article details a supposably connected set of occurrences and their potential connection to a US government plot. Normally, after having learned stuff on this forum I would immediately say:

US government maybe, but only if the JewsZionists told them to do it.

In this case though I think they are stretching. Look at one of their suppoably "strange" events:

Her case was followed by a Canadian news reporter whose report on his country’s contribution to the military campaign in Libya suddenly collapsed into gibberish.

Mark McAllister of Global Toronto News told viewers that the Canadian defence minister had confirmed that 'more than sifty four 18 fighter jets are spending about as much as 20 and ready to assist 600 hundred, hundred deployed over the an-amount needed'.

Does anyone think a Canadian collapsing into gibberish is all that unusual? I mean sure, usually they are speaking in gibberish from the get-go, so maybe the collapsing is unusual, but still.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

This article details a supposably connected set of occurrences and their potential connection to a US government plot. Normally, after having learned stuff on this forum I would immediately say:

In this case though I think they are stretching. Look at one of their suppoably "strange" events:

Does anyone think a Canadian collapsing into gibberish is all that unusual? I mean sure, usually they are speaking in gibberish from the get-go, so maybe the collapsing is unusual, but still.

Nice trolling. I'll bite. Odd you did not mention the three Americans referenced in the story. Shocking, especially since one of them was that Jew Zionist Judith Scheindlin.

I'll warm up the ovens

Have you noticed that this phenomenon is not limited to "on air" people but regularly shows up on this board even with non Canadians? Tell me you can make sense of the postings of lyrbob, Frenkle, Buffy, Hedd and pBills?

Nice trolling. I'll bite. Odd you did not mention the three Americans referenced in the story. Shocking, especially since one of them was that Jew Zionist Judith Scheindlin.

I didn't really explain myself I guess. It is unusual to have on air personalities babbling like idiots, but claiming it is unusual for a Canadian is a stretch don't you think?

I didn't really explain myself I guess. It is unusual to have on air personalities babbling like idiots, but claiming it is unusual for a Canadian is a stretch don't you think?

Sure....if they vote Liberal or NDP in the May 2 election.

Edited by Marauder24

Have you noticed that this phenomenon is not limited to "on air" people but regularly shows up on this board even with non Canadians? Tell me you can make sense of the postings of lyrbob, Frenkle, Buffy, Hedd and pBills?

Wow, I've really made the big-time. I wouldn't read too much into your inability to understand what I'm saying. I'll try to dumb it down for you in the future. :nana:

To be fair, Frenkle definitely has some semi-rational leftward prejudices, but I wouldn't say he shares the same aversion to logic and hatred of facts the others share. Plus I'm not sure a couple of those aren't closet Canadians posing as decent Americans.

To be fair, Frenkle definitely has some semi-rational leftward prejudices, but I wouldn't say he shares the same aversion to logic and hatred of facts the others share. Plus I'm not sure a couple of those aren't closet Canadians posing as decent Americans.

Whoa, whoa, whoa....don't be pawning these guys off on us.